Chapter three

Lloyd's pov

I was wandering the hallways of the school searching for Kai, Zane, and Jay. It was around eleven so we had a fifteen minute break until third period started.  I was lost in my thoughts until I heard someone yell my name so I turned my head around and saw Kai and Zane but no Jay. Where is he? I wondered walking to the two teenagers.

"Hey guys where's Jay?" I asked them narrowing my green eyes in confusion. They both shrugged their shoulders.

"Jay hasn't called or texted or anything" Kai said. "How about we go to his house after school to see what's up" He suggested. Me and Zane nodded our heads both  in agreement. I hope Jay's okay because usually he calls or texts us if something terrible has happened and if he is not going to be here.

"what do you guys have next?" I asked them looking down at my schedule.

"History" Zane said out of memory. I still don't understand how he can memorize his schedule heck I can't even remember what I have next period after lunch.

"Art" Kai shrugged. "What do you have Lloyd ?".

"Math" I groaned. I hate math I still haven't finished that math project she gave us three days ago. Just then the bell school rang meaning it was time to get to third period.

"Well I guess I will see you guys at lunch" I said heading to math class. My favorite class, not.

Jay's pov

I woke up around nine am on the couch because I didn't feel like sleeping in one of the guest bedrooms. I also decided not to go to school because I was too tired from last night's craziness  and I also stayed up late last night after I put the vampire to bed and I had a little vampire to look after. I assumed that the vampire had no home or family because all he had was a backpack and he also looked like he hasn't had proper meal or sleep in awhile. I haven't even noticed the backpack till this morning. I got bored so I turned the TV on and started watching cartoons until 12:30. I hope the kid is doing alright.

Cole's pov

I woke up in unfamiliar bed in a unfamiliar room. I decided to observe my surroundings. The bed was a beautiful dark blue and the walls were a lighter shade of blue. He must really like the color blue. There was also a couch with a coffee table, two bookshelves that were filled with comic books, a table was in the corner it was filled with papers everywhere and there was even a flat screen TV. Wow I thought in amazement as I got out of the bed I stretched my arms letting out a soft yawn before rubbing my eyes. What time is it ?. Eh I don't really care about what time it is . Where am I and who's house is this?. I'll find out later I'm way too tired to think about anything right now. I left the room and wandered around for a bit it was a really big house until I found the stairs that leaded me to the living room where the stranger was at watching TV.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked the stranger tiredly rubbing my eyes. He jumped when I spoke so I guess I must've scared him that caused me to laugh at his reaction because after he jumped he whipped his head to look at me.

"Oh my god you almost gave me a heart attack" he said placing his hand over his heart. Then he motioned his hand for me to come to him. I obeyed walking over to him and sat down beside him on the couch, snuggling into his side which caused him to rest his shoulder over me.

"What time is it?" I asked looking up at him.

"12:30" He replied smiling.

I widened my eyes in shock at his answer but shrugged it off because it didn't really matter to me.

"Hey kid what's your name?" He asked me softly.

"Cole , Cole Brookstone" I said. "What's yours?".

"Jay, Jay Walker".