Untitled Part 4

Jay's pov

I was sitting on the couch with Cole sitting beside me. He looked like he was thinking of something because he kept staring at the coffee table with moving his head or blinking.

"Cole!' I shouted, catching his attention because he quickly shook his head clutching his eyes tight before looking up at me blinking.

"Are you okay?" I asked with concern, wrapping my arm around him, pulling him close. He nodded yes but I didn't believe it. "I know you're not fine Cole you can ask or tell me anything since your staying with me for awhile". A few minutes ago I had asked Cole if he had any family or friends that he was staying with his reply was no. Me being me offered him to stay with me and my family for awhile in which he agreed to.

"Why didn't you kill last night when you had the chance?" He asked softly, looking down at his feet.

I quickly grabbed him and sat him down on my lap rubbing my hand up and down his shoulder. "Cole last night I wasn't planning on killing you. When you bared you fangs at me I guess that kinda scared me and made me think you were going to kill me by sucking my blood. But when I saw you curled up in a ball I realized that you were harmless" I explained gazing into his dark purple eyes. "By the way how did you end up breaking into my house anyway?" I asked in curiosity.

"Well you see um I accidently trespassed into a werewolf territory and then they started chasing me. Then I decided to hide in your house so I grabbed a bobby pin from my bag and picked the lock" He explained biting his lip. Awwww he's so adorable wait I have a girlfriend I can't think that about him.

"Are you hungry Cole?" I asked. He nodded his head yes. So I gently took him off my lap and headed to the kitchen with Cole walking behind me. "What do you want to eat?".

"D-do you h-have any b-blue ber-berry yogurt" He stammered, looking down at the floor, fidgeting with his hands.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p'. I walked to the cubbords and grabbed two bowls and three spoons. Then I sat them down gently on the kitchen table before grabbing a large container of blueberry yogurt from the fridge then I grabbed one of the spoons and put the yogurt in the bowls. After that I put the yogurt back in the fridge and the spoon in the sink before handing Cole's yogurt to him at the table. We both ate our yogurt in silence I was about half way done mine when I snuck a gaze at Cole watching him scarf down his. Wow he must've been really hungry.

"Hey Cole" I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah" He replied, before taking a few more bites of his yogurt.

"When was the last time you ate?" I asked in concern. "I'm sorry you don't-"

" The last time I ate was about a week ago" He replied finishing his yogurt and was now licking the spoon. I quickly ate the rest of mine and put both our dishes in the sink.

"No te preocupes Cole ahora mi casa es tu casa" (Don't worry Cole now my house is your house) I spoke in spanish for no reason at all.

"Gracias Jay Estoy muy agradecido de que me dejas vivir aquí contigo" He replied in spanish. What the heck did he just say. I furrowed my brow in confusion causing Cole to laugh at my reaction. "It means Thank you Jay I am really thankful that you are letting me live here with you" He explained.

"Oh" I replied. " Well then you are very welcome". This is going to be awsome but I better let my parents know oh well I'll do it later.

Zane's pov

I was in science class which was fourth period. The teacher was writing notes on the board which I was copying down on a piece of paper and I'll make another copy for Jay because Jay and I both have the same class during fourth period on day five's. After he finished writing on the board he told us we had to find a partner to do a research project. I'll just go with Jay as usual. 

"Hello freak do you know where Jay is?" Jay's girlfriend Ashley spat, glaring at me.

"I'm sorry unfortuntly I do not" I replied finding a topic to choose from for our science project.

"Well why isn't he here?". She really isn't very smart.

"I told you already I do not know where he is. So can you please quit bothering me so I can find a topic for my project" I said trying to say it in the nicest way possible. She huffed and stormed off to her friends. Honestly what does Jay see in her.

Cole's pov

Me and Jay were trying to think of stuff to do since we got bored.

" Well why don't we go to the mall" Jay suggested in a cheerful tone.

"I would like to go to the mall but I don't want to be accused of skipping school even thoguh I don't go to one " I explained, grabbing a sketchbook from my backpack.

"Well why don't we-" He got cut off by the phone ringing. He grabbed his phone and started talking to some one on the other end. I blocked there conversation and started drawing in the book. He finally finished his conversation after what seems like about a half an hour.

"Well I got great news, my parents said yes to letting you live with us" He said. wait what.

"You mean didn't tell them before hand?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well no but at least they said yes" He rubbed the back of his neck. I let out a sigh. How could he forget to ask beforehand, oh well.