| Chapter 13 |

Wedding bells, fresh food smells, a joining of two– WHO AREN'T MY SHIP! I do not agree! No, Callie, stop putting on that dress– you do look great, but NO! Aw, and my little Leo looks like a darling child! BUT NO! I love them but not together! If I could jump in there, and stab them I would! Well, I'd stab Leo. Sure, he's a nice guy just in a bad situation, I'd still sacrifice him first. What can I say, I care more about Callie. I mean, she's like the captain of my ship soo...

Anyways, it's been a month since the death of Callie's father, Rest In Peace, Papa Charles, and the ultimately cute start of my favorite relationship! Yes, that's right my babies got together! But are now going to be torn apart by the ravenous beast that is this wedding!

I may or may not be hoping for another one of the book glitches. Like an explosion hits and miraculously only kills Henry.

I'm not violent.

But since the chances of that are low, let's get back to the book. Ceremony time...! Woo, ugh.

The groom all ready in his position, waits for his opponent to make her move down the aisle-

What? You don't think the sports narration is appropriate for a wedding? I thought it would fit with the theme of it, a messed up joke.

Alright, alright.

Callie, dressed in a white, sweetheart gown with beading on the bodice and layers of tulle on the shirt, made her way gracefully down the aisle. She was practically glowing– with anger! Her face, decorated with a frosty eye and a glossy lip, was covered with a scowl.

As the classic music played into silence, Callie arrived at the altar. The pastor started a spiel to last practically decades about sickness and heath. All that wedding jazz. But since I don't care I'll cut all that short.

"Caleen George, do you take this man as your husband?"

"I do," Callie replied annoyedly.

I'm gonna stab someone!

I'm not violent... heh.

"And, Leonard, do you take this woman as your wife?"

C'mon it's time for an explosion! Pleeeease?

"I-"

Then out of no where Henry the Third died on the spot. His carcass exploded and everyone cheered! The end.

Fine, fine. Back to the story.

"I-" Leo looked his father in the eyes, "I don't. I, Prince of I Tríti, refuse to take the hand of a woman who does not love me. I reject the proposal of Caleen the First and deny the alliance between the kingdoms."

SQUEEEEEEEE! That was sassy and kept my ship afloat! EEEE!

"Leonard-" Henry stood from his place.

"No, Father, I will not be like you. I don't enjoy hurting people just to take their kingdom." Leo stepped down from the alter towards his father.

Through a commotion of murmurs a voice screamed through, "YEAH!" Everyone turned to face Vivianne who wore a cape and mask. With her sidekick, the most beloved character(especially by Sasha), Timmy the moose.

"As the valiant heroine of this tale, I will serve justice!" She broke from her seat, grabbed the queen, pushed her to Henry the Third, and promptly proclaimed, "Punch the villainous king in his fatty schnoz!"

Queen Clairese daintily removed her pristine, silken white gloves and handed them to Vivianne. After clearing her throat, fixing her hair, and stretching her arm a bit, she wound up and, with her thumb out, clobbered his nose. People cheered as Henry fell back to his chair bleeding profusely from his nostrils.

Now that's voilent.

It's also kinda like the saucy fight scene I saw... hmm. I was kinda trying to read Hairy Pots at the time and not really paying attention to the characters... or where it was happening. I just didn't think it was gonna happen so much later and in a church... Now speaking of it, I didn't really see the face of the admirer either. I was just hoping my ship wasn't gonna be the titanic all over again. But! The book did glitch when I was singing my In a Cup song. That was private...

Anyways, with this abrupt ending to an interesting wedding, Callie smiled broadly. Not because she didn't have to marry Leo, or Hiney as I still like to call him, but because he stood up to his father, because Queen Clairese always tried her best to give Callie a good future, because Maria and Bee were always there, because Vivianne was a loyal sibling, because Savanna found people who respect her, because Mark became worthy, because Sasha didn't care about looks, because Timmy the moose got a friend, because her father finally got peace, because Arthur owned up to his mistake, and because she found– and accepted– love. Oh! Because my ship totally sailed!

You know one could say Callie was suited to remain Unsuited.