Waiting game

Rileys POV
(16 hours after arriving at the hospital)
Mum walks over with augie "the doctors said it could take days until she wakes up, maya will want you to come home and rest so when she wakes up you can be with her" I don't take my eyes of the door that the doctor run in and out of praying for one of them to run over and tell me she's awake. I shake my head answering "I have to stay" my mum doesn't push the subject as she kisses my forehead and augie walks out with big tears in his eyes.
Dad didn't speak to me since everything he sat like me staring at the door, he didn't ask me any questions or try and comfort me. It was like nothing was real the hospital lights stung my tired eyes yet the idea of sleep made me feel sick and if some offered me food I think I would projectile vomit all over them. My thoughts of sick increased when the doctor came out yelling "Cory Matthews about miss Maya Hart" we both jump up claiming my maya as they start to tell us.
It felt like the world had been broken with 3 words.

Hi guess I did a sad ending for this book but after lots of people diss liked the ending and after what some people have said in the comments that I agreed with you have one of 2 options.
A. To carry on reading to a (spoiler) maybe sad ending
Or choose
B. And skip to page 24 where there will be an alternative ending

If you knew (Riley and Maya) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें