Group hang

"I had the best day ever" Riley whisper to maya on the subway.
Maya takes her phone out to check the time when see's 10 missed calls from Lucas and farkel. Riley looks at her phone and notices all the missed calls too. Maya clicks on her phone about to call Lucas.  Riley pulls Maya's phone away saying "can are best day ever just be me and you"
"Not even  the Cowboy to come?" Half serious half joking
"No, just me and you, I love it just us"
I take a deep breath trying stay cool and say "yeah I love it just us too."
Riley wants to pop home to get her parents promotion to stay at Maya's house again.
Riley's POV
"Hey mum, dad, hey August "
I was nervous I had to lie about being at school but it was worth it even if they find out.
Maya jumps down on the chair next to Auggie "hey weirdos" maya says "hey stranger, didn't see you all day" dad says. Maya can tell I'm getting nervous and jumps in savings me "yeah Mr Matthew I know you miss us all the time but we need a bit of freedom"
Me and Maya laugh knowing going out for the day was a bit to much freedom
"Can I stay at Maya again tonight?"
"Why doesn't Maya stay here tonight and you can stay at her's the night after"
I look at Maya to see her reaction
"Yeah ok" she says all cool
I am jumping for joy "three sleep overs in a row YEAH"

We sit in the bay window when Lucas and farkel come in. NO!!! Maya changes straight away. She becomes hard and nervous like she doesn't belong. Does she like Farkel or Lucas?
Why was she acting all strange and it would explain the crying and why she didn't want me to kiss him. Maya likes Lucas. I suddenly feel jealous and I really don't want Lucas to kiss Maya and I don't want anyone to kiss Maya.
After dinner we watch TV all of us together. Farkle was sitting on the floor and Maya , me and Lucas on the seats.
We watched 500 days of summer. I was about to cry so I snuggled in Maya knowing she would make everything ok when Lucas puts his arm round me. I feel Maya pushing me away. She jumps up. "Umm guys i have got to go I remember I have some stuff to do"
I am confused what can't wait so I follow her out.
"Hey what about our sleep over?"
"Some other time riels"
I shout down the corridor "what's so important?" But she had all ready gone.