Cant fix the damage.

Start from the beginning

To my surprise it wasn't her it was Ed. My heart jumped and I quickly answered.

---

"Hello?"

"Hey Katy I have great news." Ed says sounding like he was crying.

"What is it?"

"Zayns awake."

My heart jumped and before I knew it I felt tears falling down my cheeks.

"On my way." I respond quickly hanging up.

I saw nothing but blurriness from my tears.

I'm somewhere in between being beyond happy he's awake but scared for some odd reason.

My heart was beating so fast and excitement filled my body. I ran down the stairs as fast as I can to find Demi.

I look up and see her rehearsing. She gave me a surprised look.

Nick let us talk and I took her in the dressing room.

"Okay tell me what's wrong?"she says wiping my tears.

I start to smile. "Ed called to tell me Zayn woke up!"

Her face lights up and she hugs me. "Oh my god that's great."

"I know I can't wait to see him."

She pulls me out of the hug. "Alright I'll have my team manage a ride for you to see him."

(Zayn's POV)

I felt a sudden burning pain on my right arm.

This is the same dream I always have. Every time I feel pain in my arm I get comforted by some girl with a beautiful voice and soft cold hands.

In this dream I'm always paralyzed and I can't seem to move.

I can't react to the pain on my arm. I try to scream but I can't move my muscles in my mouth.

My chest begins to feel heavy, feeling helpless and I want to cry but I can't.

Finally my favorite part of this dream.

The familiar voice filled the room. It was her.I can't seem to picture who is behind this voice, but I know she's beyond beautiful.

It's nice and sweet. Every time I hear her speak it makes me feel relaxed and comfortable,her voice was remarkably soothing.

I know she is always talking to me in this dream.I can feel her warm breath hit my face. Im always bothered by the fact that I couldn't make out what she was telling me.It was just mumbles.

Finally I felt her cold hand brush my arm that was in pain. The hurting soon stopped.I loved this part of the dream because its like she healed all my pain inside me like all this weight has been lifted by just one touch.It's an incredible feeling.

Usually once she heals my pain the dream ends here and I move on to another. But oddly, it didn't end.

"Sorry about that." I hear her say as she rubs my arm once more.

If I could move I would have reacted very surprised and probably would have gasped.

I finally understood what this angel like voice said to me.

Why was she sorry? Did she cause this pain in my arm?

I tried to move myself as hard as I could. Every time I tried I felt like I couldn't breath.

"I wonder if you can hear me." the angel voice says.

I want to respond so bad but I can't. It's seems impossible. I want to talk to her more than anything.