Cheeky god [Fanfic]

Once upon a time in the mind of a northern people lived a god. He was a sneeky god but not the worst of all.
Took by the god of all he was accepted in the Ases's world as one of them. But them has always disown him, he only talk with this father and his son.

With them he used to have everything he wanted to.
Lived in a big castle in the greatest and beautiful kingdom of all. It was his father dwelling, built with his tree bothers to protect his people.
This people which will become his first victim.

But the illegitimate child has have enough of this perfect little world, didn't bear the weight of his loneliness, tired of seeing his days unsold perfectly.

That's why he started turned bad.

He became the shame of all of god but was, paradoxically their friend and enemy because he was sly and even if he always started troubles in kingdoms, he was the only one who stopped them.

Despite his trickery a woman, Sigyn married to him.
But he was chained because of his crimes, chained with her and she saved him of the death.

Then Sygin desapeared of his life. And the god continued his acts.

With time he met an other woman, an other wife named Angrboda. With her he had tree children, worst of all.
Their name was Fenrir, Jömungand and Hel.
But they were exiled and became real monsters.

The wolf because of his ferocity and because in his narcissism he overestimated himself and his power.
The huge snape because of his family blood and the fear of all.
Hela because he was her fate, to reign on the world of the dead, forever.

Then, Loki was enchained because of Baldr's murder with his son's kidney, Váli, under a venomous snape who let his poison, drop after drop flows in his face.

The legend say when the end of all of things will happen, Loki will setting free and lead giants against men and gods for the last war of all.

For the Ragnarök.

~ ~ ~

La mythologie nordique, c'est cool :D
*pose de gars cool de Rock Lee*

Désolé de décevoir les fangirl mais oui, Loki est un homme prit -et polygame, le coquin.
Mais au lieu de vous morfondre à l'entente de cette nouvelle allez plutôt lire ses chouettes histoires sur internet issues de l'Edda de Snorris Sturluson elles sont bien sympathiques et très courtes.
On y apprend pleins de choses ! Comment il a eu un enfant avec une jument, comment il a fait pour finir ligoté par les boyaux de son fils. Ah lala, sacré Loptr.

Sinon pour les fangirls encore intactes voici une image du bel homme issu de l'Edda again (Culture G scandinave) :

On est bien loin de Tom Hiddleston c'est vrai mais on est un dieu frippon ou pas.

----> http://www.histoire-pour-tous.fr/dossiers/91-mythologies/4808-loki-le-dieu-ruse.html <----

Edit : pour ceux que ça intéresse allez voir "Norse Mythology" de TLehnsherrMoran qui parle en bref de la mythologie nordique, des mondes et dieux un par un.
C'était l'instant pub ~