Chapter 19

Third person POV

Y/n fell back and something invisible stopped the neon blue haired girl from getting to her.
      The girl growled "Don't keep me from getting my justice." She activated a dark blue kakuja that wrapped around her arm and leg. She tried using it but every time she hit the barrier she just got more injured each time.
      Uta sat in bewilderment of the scene that was going on. What was protecting Y/n and hurting the other girl?
Suddenly the door opened to a white haired kid who laughed and started throwing knives at the neon haired girl. The kids gender was hard to tell but most of the people in the restaurant knew that the kid was male.
"Thanks Juuzo." Y/n said the simple craze before raising her arm and and small shards of her Kakuja which darkened to a slight F/c tent attacked her girl.
She screamed in agony and ran out of the restaurant. Y/n's kakuja dissipated and she sat back down in the chair that was in front of Uta.
Juuzo pulled a chair out and sat down at the same table as Y/n and Uta. "There will be more and you'll have to do something other than simple tricks like that." Juuzo directed his attention to Y/n cracking an off center goofy smile.
"I know. It shouldn't be hard though. Sorry about that Uta. Want to go back home?" Y/n tilted her head showing the one earring she had on.
     "Sounds good." Uta stood up and put some money on the table before walking out with Y/n and Juuzo.

Juuzo: Shads sick. So I'm doing her job! 🤗

Shad: I'm not sick. *Shes soaked in water* But Juuzo dumped water on me.

Juuzo: Well!! Last chapter done!! Sorry I'm not as good as a writer as Shad! Have a good day! Shad should be back for the eplouge!

((This chapter was not written by shad. Shad simply offered me a chance to write a chapter since I'm thinking about getting wattpad and currently don't have one.))