Chapter 6

Uta POV (Again...yeah. I'll fix it in the chapter later)
      Standing up carefully I follow where it sounded that the crash came from. I quickly find Y/n on the ground picking pieces of glass from a boys Kagune. He had brown hair, and brown eyes simple yet realistic, and it complimented his features well.

"Idiot. Thou don't have the right type of Kagune to do that. And because of that fact I highly suggest that you stop it." She continues plucking glass from his Kagune half-absent minded. I knew why Kagune are designed to fight not touch and not get hurt. "Uta this is Kyoya. Kyoya this is Uta. My boyfriend." Y/n said it just as she finished plucking the glass from his Kagune. "There. I'm die, and tired. Can't imaginE how Karu will feel...." She thrashed off, and the boy walked away thinking who knows what.

I asked my arms around her waist soon after standing up and walking to her. "Hey babe. What were you doing earlier?" I don't pressure the question I ask it normally and with a tone that I knew she would pick up just plain curiosity in.

She leaned against me slightly. "I just finished an experiment. It's not an new one. Karu and I did it a long time ago, and we were just reversing its effects. He wanted to be given again." She leaned against Mr more and continued explaining. "Wet had some extra ghoul organs several years ago, and gramps wanted me to assist in removing the organs again." She quietly turn around and kisses my cheek. "Is it okay if I go take a nap?" She asks yawning.
     "Of course." I let her go and she heads to our room. Who knows what I will do for the rest of today.

Shad: Uta if you say it your dying in the next chapter.  Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I just got my phone back because I was grounded...from my phone...well more like grounded from wattpad. Anyways! Killers killed the night/day! *Muah!*