Chapter 9

Shad: I'm so happy! This updating plan is working so well so far! I have a lot more time to read and work on other upcoming projects without the stress of knowing 'you haven't posted in a while'.

   Uta: That's great! So is y/n in this chapter?

     Touka & Shad: Maybe. *Laughs evily*

     Uta: Okayyy......

      Touka POV

        I wake up to small hands shaking me slightly. "Miss. Miss please wake up. Breakfast has been made." The voice is sweat and angelic, definitely a little kids.
     I open my eye and see a little girl with golden hair and bright blue eyes smiling at me. ((Based off of HoodieQueen83 )) "huh? Alright. What's your name cutie?" I could smell flesh, and human food downstairs. Daily meals that was luxurious.
    "Don't call me cute. My name is Queeny. I'm gonna go please get to breakfast soon. I don't like to wait." Queeny smiles and walks out of the room my attention floating over the pallet blue silk dress she ha on. There were very obviously shirts and a t-shirt underneath ruining some of the illusion.
     I groggily get up and shrug in some I the clothes that were provided. They were tighter than I would have liked, but beside that they fit great. After slipping those on I walked downstairs quietly. Sure enough several people were gathered around a table. I recognized a few people immediately. Kyoya the one who had taken metro my room, he had brown hair, and hazelnut brown eyes. Karu the boy who had opened the door for me, mesh blonde hair hair, and lilac eyes. Uta, and Y/n were the most noticeable though. Of course the little girl from earlier was sitting down as well. There was one empty chair that seemed might be mine. I took a few steps forwards and the girl gestured for me to sit down. As soon as I did they started eating friendly banter filling the room.

     "Y/n. How's the test going?" Kyoya.

     "It's fine. Kakuja hasn't yet been confirmed. I haven't really tried to test that yet though. Karu your enjoying being human again?" Y/n

     "Yeah. It's an easier transition that I would have guessed." Karu.

     Uta nearly spit out his food. "Human again? What-how?" Y/n cut him off.

     "Old experiment that worked. Were just now re-doing the effects. Nothing much that I can say. It's all pretty classified."

     "Classified? What about the Kakuja?"

     "Classified." Karu, Kyoya, Y/n, and Queeny all said it at once.

    Shad: Oh! What's classified? Why is it classified? Who's the 3/4 ghoul? Is the 3/4 ghoul even real? How can you turn a human into a ghoul then a ghoul back to human?

    Uta: Actually. Yeah. Those are all valid questions

    Shad:Thank you!

     HoodieQueen83 : Aha! I'm so happy to be here!

    Shad: Thanks! I didn't know if you've seen tokyo ghoul but I decided to use your OC! I hope you don't mind since I wrote this offline and am just now getting internet.