Chapter 10

Shad: I'm writing this almost half a week before this is scheduled to come up.

    Uta: you that exited?

    HoodieQueen83 : Of course she is! I'm in this!

   Uta: Huh?

    Shad: Let's just get into this chapter!

   Uta POV

Y/n had gone to do tests, and I had managed to get lost. Of course I was in a file room. It was odd. There was a desk with an pie file begging for my attention. I eventually leaned over it and read it eagerly.

Project: Kakuja

Subject number: 88

    Subject 88 does not have a Kakuja either. We have tried what worked with three quarter, but nothing is happening. Not a surprise it hasn't worked on any of the other subjects. What's makes Three quarter so special?

I was about to turn the page when I heard footsteps. Thy were right behind me. I slowly turned and sighed in relief when it was Y/n. "See you found the file room. If you were anybody's else is be pissed." She hugs me the lab coat she was wearing had a little bit of blood on it.
     "I hope you don't mine me asking but. Who's the three quarter person?" I ask her curiously. It had spiked my interest to say the least.
She pulls away her face no longer smiling. "Oh Uta. I would tell you. I really would but it's classified. There aren't even files about her here. You know. You could try to join. You'd still be in Anteiku and such." She drops her arms to her sides.
    "Really?" I ask her taking her hand with her guiding me I the door. She seemed to realize that I was lost.
     "Yeah. I can go get the first yet if you'd like. Gramps doesn't really run the place. Since my parents made the group I do really." She's quiet as she steps out of the room and starts heading down a hallway.
"S-sure. Can I do it now?" I look at her biting my lip slightly.
"Of course! I have to go done some things but I can call Queeny to watch." Y/n stops in front if a door and turns looking at me. "She's usually hanging out on here. Are you sure you want to do this?" Hey eyes had full on concern in them. Was the test that hard?
      "Yes. I'm sure."

    3rd Person POV

A small piece of paper falls next to Touka's foot.

One and a half eyes,
Love for a man,
Has opposite motives,
              Is beautiful as a butterfly,
                 Who am I?

Shad: Know what?! FUCK IT! I'm posting three chapters this week!

Queeny: There's just more questions now. 😓

Shad: That's the point.

Touka: What's with the riddle?

Shad: Things.

Uta: Don't wanna spoil?

Shad: *Bleep for spoils*

Queeny: Shit....

Touka: ....

Shad: No Touka. You cannot die.

Uta: Just why?