Chapter 13

Dark green leaves,
50 acres of trees,
Thin gravel path
Leading to an unstable treehouse
Where am I?

Uta POV

After figuring at that the robot was controlled by an open computer I face palmed. Was this supposed to be hard?
      "You've figured it out! Well you have a basic membership. From me at least now you just have to get approval from Jackson. Or as Y/n calls him Spice," Queeny chuckles happily. "You can go to the left wing of the house now. I have to set a new bot up for testing. See you later." She quickly shooed me out of the room.
     Left wing? That's odd there's now a door next to the staircase that leads to Y/n and my room. I curiously open it and a huge lush living room was right in front of me. Y/n was sitting playing a game in a back corner against some guy with pepper colored hair that fell down around his chin. An older sounding song turned on and the boy with pepper colored hair jumped up and started singing. "Preoccupied with 19 19 1985! She's seen all the classics she knows all the lines!"
Y/n laughed hard. "S-shut up!" She laughed more. "I don't need to turn on Conor Maynard do I?" Her voice was joking as she continued playing whatever game she was playing.
The pepper haired boy stumbled back pretending to be hurt. He put a hand on his chest to go with the act as well. "That would be terrible!" Everyone in the room started laughing and I closed the door quietly. "Simon Curtis though. He's in that playlist. That may be worth it."
He seemed to notice me because he took a few steps toward me. "Who's the cutie? And is he taken?"
"Uta? Yeah taken. By me. So lay off." Her tone had a joking threat in it. They knew I was here the whole time.
    He laughed. "Not like I would want to try and turn a straight guy gay." He moved to the game that Y/n was playing. "How the hell? Oh. My god. Your not."
   "I am."

Shad: I think the hardest part of writing this chapter was finding a good song to pair with it.

Juuzo: What did you end up playing~~

Shad: car radio.

Juuzo: It's kinda an inside joke because when writing She was gonna make pepper say 'I have these thought about how to turn straight guys gay.' But decided not to.

Shad: Do know you kinda have to take pepper lightly.

Pepper: Or else you'll have something hard in you-

Shad: *Screches* PG 13!!!

Pepper: Waa~

Juuzo: Okay even I'm not okay with that statement. *Is serious for half a moment*