Chapter 1

Uta POV~
Touka and I had ended up in Antiku just chatting when Y/n had said something about one of her friends coming here. Apparently she used to live a ways away.
"How's she taking the whole transition?" Touka asks me sipping her coffee.
"Well. It's almost like she doesn't even know theirs a change other than the fact that she eats flesh now. It's....kinda scary. She's still the same Y/n though." I smiled thinking about her.
      "N/n! I told you so! What are you rea- NO LEMONS FOR YOU!" A girl with bright red hair that was kept up in a pony tail took Y/n's phone out of her hands giggling.
       "I was enjoying that..." Y/n's h/c was down and plain today.
        "That reminds me of when you fell down the stairs as kids when reading, and you got your books taken away. I remember you complaining about how much you were enjoying that. Then I found out what you were reading." The girl with red hair ruffled y/n's hair playfully.
        Y/n was blushing intensely. "Yeah...that was interesting...Uta!" She hugged me squeezing me.
        The red haired girl hugged me as well. "Hello random stranger my sister from another mister knows."
        Hugging my precious half-ghoul back I looked at the red haired girl. "I'm Uta. It's nice I meet you."
       "Satsuki. N/n never told me she had a-" Y/n covered her mouth.
       "Your not at home so no comments like that. By the way. You owe me a coffee still."
        The red-heads eyes widened. She leaned Dover and whispered into Y/n so softly I could even tell what she was saying. "What no! I uh- why did you being that up!? It was only one time!" I couldn't help but laugh with Touka as Y/n tried to not blush after whatever comment Satsuki had said.
     "Sorry sorry. I couldn't help myself. I know that it was only one time. Though pretty sure everyone in our group enjoyed it. Also vanilla?" A smirk was playing at Satsuki's mouth.
      Leaning back some I watched the two playfully interact with each other. It was clear thy had known each other for a long time. "Oh my god. Satsuki! I wouldn't tell you that! Though what's wrong with Vanilla?"
      "Oh! So you are! Also did your liver finally fail?"  Vanilla. Ice cream chat maybe.
       "Yeah. You were right I was wrong."
       "Wait. You knew your liver was failing and never said anything about it Y/n?" Touka asks surprised.
        "Her other liver failed years ago. Her fault really. She's the one who challenged her older brother in a eating contest."
        "Satsuki! Touka asked me not you. But uh yeah. I knew about it.  Genuinely forgot about it. So I didn't say anything, because I wasn't thinking about it." Y/n smiles. "I'll take on coffee. On Satsuki. Satsuki, and Y/n sat down happily.
     "Coming right up." Touka said easily going to get the coffee.
     "I forgot to ask who gave you a new liver?" Satsuki asked leaning on her elbows.  
     "Uta did."
      "Wait wait. A ghoul gave you his liver?" Taking in a breath I realized that Satsuki was a ghoul.
       "Uh...yeah. Spice and I can finally have a fair eating contest now at least." Y/n scooted a little closed to me.
        Touka brought out her coffee, and went back to work after Satsuki payed.
       "Let me see your eye then! I wanna see if it's any different from Jackson's!"
       "It looks like Uta's." Satsuki's phone rang.
          "Shit. I've gotta go. I'll come by later this month! Bye bye!" Satsuki walked out of the coffee shop and vanished.
         "Can we go back home Uta?"
         I kissed her nose. "Sure."