Chapter 39, Hazel

Hey! So just wanted to let you all know I will be going on vacation in about a week, for two weeks so I probably won't get a chance to update during that period of time. So don't worry, I'm not dead or something though I will be being lazy, because- its vacation!! and I'm lazy by nature.... not the point! The point is, I will try to write a couple of chapters today and tomorrow for you, to tide you over until I get back. YAY! So just don't yell at me, or anything ;) I'm on a holiday.

Anyways, I know this is gonna make you laugh!

Leo: Are you gonna trip and fall on your face?

Me: Wha-

Piper: Oh, or run into a pole?

Grover: Or get eaten by a Cyclops?

Me: You gu-

Percy: Or get pranked by the Stolls?

Jason: Or fall off a cliff?

Conner: Or get pranked by the Stolls?

Me: Seri-

Rachel: Or get trampled by Mrs. O Leary?

Annabeth: Or get kidnapped by an anomyius group of demi-gods that take revenge on yoiu for being evil to them, painfully and slowly?

Conner: Or get pranked by the Stolls?

Me: Shut up! I was talking about the reader!! Is that what you all want to happen to me?!

Everyone: YES!

Tyson: Not me.

Me: Thank you Tyson.

Rachel: I take it back too. I would want to run you over-then back up.

Me: Ouch. And I don't just mean how much that stung my heart. Like seriously Rachel, that's mean.

Rachel: Your mean!

Me: Yeah, but that's messed up.

Rachel: uhh your face if messed up!

Me: *shakes head* Really Rachel?

*************************************************************************************************************

Hazel

 "Okay, its your turn Hazel." Piper grinned.

 "Uh....." I know, what an intelligent thing for me to say! Please note the sarcasm. "Um, Piper truth or dare?"

 "Hm, dare."

 "I dare you and Jason to run across camp calling each other like in a romantic movie. Then you guys can have a dramatic hug in the middle of camp."

 "Awwwwwwwwwww!" Piper squealed. "Come on Jason!"

     Piper pulled on Jason's arm like a kid pulled her mom to the candy store; Jason didn't look as thrilled.

*****************

     I stood in the middle of camp, about fifty yards from the Big house. Beside me stood Frank, Travis, Leo and Katie. Suddenly a cry pierced the air, coming from Thalia's pine. "JASON!!"

From the other side of camp, by the lake Jason's voice echoed, "PIPER!!!"

Leo started to crack up.

 "JASON!!"

 "PIPER!"

     Slowly the voices came closer and closer. I looked over to see Piper running towards us, a small crowd following her curiously. To the other side, Jason also had a crowd of intrested campers.

 "Jason!" Piper exclaimed, just tweaty feet away.

 "Piper!"

     They ran toward each other, it was just like a movie; their arms where outstreached and they where grinning. But then, right before they could hug each other, their faces collided. Quite literally.

The air ripped like a breeze around Jason and Piper flew back to the ground.

 "AGH!!" Jason grabbed his nose. "My face!!"

 "OWW!" Piper suddenly sat up holding her head, her eyes flashing.

The small crowd that formed a circle around Jason and Piper, all stared in complete shock.

 "I think you broke my nose!" Jason's voice cracked.

 "I broke your nose?!" Piper groaned. "I think you broke my...Everything!" 

 "My beautiful nose!!" Jason tilted his head up holding his nose. "It was the best part of my face!"

 "Jason you where supposed to pick me up an spin me around!"

 "How was I supposed to know that?! Oh my nose...."

 "Your such a baby Jason, I'm sure you nose is fine." Piper stood up pried Jason's hand from his nose. "Oh my gods, Jason your nose!!"

Jason groaned.

 "Nooooooo! Your nose was the best part of your face!" Piper moaned. 

 "I know!" 

 "It looked like it was carved by angels! Now look at it!"

Jason looked like he was about to bawl.

     Leo burst out laughing. "Fail you guys! All you had to do was give each other a hug and you ran right into each other! You should have seen your faces, you where all like, ooooooohhhhh!"

Leo began to fall back in slow motion. "Then you where all like, aaahhhhhhh!"

Piper glared at Leo.

 "Not the face...." Jason murmured, which only made Leo laughed more.

**************************************************************************************************************

WOW. I really suck at ending these....

I hope you laughed. Dedicated to my sister Kit Kat who came up with the idea and acted it out for me XD ...by her self.

Let me know what you thought by voting, commenting and following!!

Jason: My nose....

Me: Don't worry buddy, its not that bad. 

Jason: Really?

Me: Yeah, it looks a little bit like a crooked carrot.

Jason: WHAT?!

Me: Um...a cute crooked carrot?

Jason: NOOOOOOOOO!!! *looks at the sky* Whyyyyyyyyyy?!!!!! Whhyyyyy!!!

Me: Jason, the world isn't over.

Jason: Is it?! IS it really?!

Me: No Jason it's not.

-Jack