Chapter 14 Thalia

Okay guys! 

I hope you enjoy this chapter!! 

Thank you for all the feedback!  

It makes me feel so happy that you are enjoying this story!  

I'm working on some new stuff, and I'm super exited!  

Anywho, hope you like this chapter!

Leo: No we will never enjoy these!  

Me: Oh, Leo you have no idea. 

Leo: About what? 

Me: You'll see soon enough.  

Leo: I'm scared.

**************************************************************************************************************

Thalia

"Thalia, it's your turn."  

I frowned. I had know idea what I was going to do. I scanned the room for a moment, then I found my pray.  

"Annabeth truth or dare?"  

Before Annabeth could answer, there was a knock on the door. Percy got up and opened it.  

"Hey guys!" he said happily, greeting the people at the door. "What brings you here?"  

"We just missed you guys!" a female voice said.  

I turned to see who was at the door. There stood two people. The first was a chubby boy, with a army style hair cut, and a babyish face. Beside him was a girl with frizzy brown hair, and chocolate colored skin.  

"Frank! Hazel!" Jason said, getting up and embracing the couple. Everyone got up to greet, Frank and Hazel, and we invited them to play with us. Frank and Hazel sat at the end.  

"Okay." I said once everyone had calmed down. "Annabeth, truth or dare?" 

"Dare." Annabeth said.  

I thought, but not for long. I knew Annabeth very well, and I knew exactly what she would hate.  

"I dare you to play dumb blond for the rest of the day." I said 

Annabeth looked confused. "What?"  

"I-dare-you-to-pretend-your-dumb-all-day."  

Annabeth glared daggers at me but nodded.  

"Hey Annabeth," Conner said, "What's the capital of China?"  

"Well," Annabeth said. But then she bit her lip in frustration. "What's a Capital?"  

Conner snickered.  

"Annabeth," Nico said, "What is Photosynthesis?"  

Annabeth was about to blurt the answer, but she but her lip.  

"When someone takes a photo." she said.  

Everyone laughed.  

"Even Nico knew that one." Grover said.  

"Hey!"  

"Oh! Oh! I got one!" Travis said, "Who built the Empire State building?"  

Annabeth looked like she was going to pop. "I-don't-know." she said though gritted teeth.  

Travis and a few others laughed.  

"Okay," Percy said. He had been trying his best not to laugh this whole time.  

"Grover its your turn."

************************************************************************************************************ 

Hi guys!  

So, tell me what you think!  

Vote: If you thought it was entertaining 

Comment: if you thought it was funny 

Fan: if you want me to be the happiest person on the planet.

Thank you for all your support! It means a lot! If you have any truths or dares I will gladly take them!

Annabeth: Who thought of that?

Me: That would be me.

Annabeth: I'm going to kill you.

Thalia: I thought it was great.

Me: I'm with Thalia.

Annabeth: Then I guess I have to kill Thalia too.

Me: Cillax Annabeth.

Me: Oh yea! I almost forgot! At the end of each chapter, I am now going to put a shoutout, and you better check them out!  

Shout out for today is:  

@SSfara1! Go check her out! She has some really awsome and funny stuff! And she's been commenting the most, so I'm also dedicating this chapter to her!

-Jul