Chapter 3 Travis

Heeeeeeeeeeeey!

So, I cant think of anything to say so: 

Enjoy!

******************************************************************************************************************

Travis

 "Alright Percy," Annabeth said, "It's your turn."

     I sat on the bed next to Katie fully aware of her arm brushing lightly against mine. I blushed just thinking about it. Katie was literally the most amazing person I have ever met (besides my brother Conner, of course). She's funny, smart, kind, and naturally, totally beautiful. I've known her ever since I've been at camp, so basically a long time. Even when Conner and I embarrass her, or steal her stuff, or prank her cabin, she always, always somehow forgives us and goes back to being best friends. I've pretty much liked her for, like, ever. It's perfect right? Yeah, one problem: I've never known if she liked me back. Girls, they always expect the guy to make the first move. I mean, what if she doesn't like me? What if I ask her out and she laughs in my face? What if her friends start laughing at me? Worse, what if I totally break the friend zone by asking and she stops talking to me?! 

     There were WAYY to many variables, and trust me, I had thought of every single one. I may or may not think about her, like, twenty four seven. I'd rather be just friends then nothing right?? I mean-

 "Travis," Percy suddenly tore me from my thoughts. "Truth or Dare?"

     I shoved my 'Katie thoughts' back to the corner of my mind and thought a moment. So far everyone has chosen dare, and things haven't turned out so well for them. Getting soaked seemed to be the main result. I definitely didn't want to look like a soaking wet idiot in front of Katie. Plus, since Annabeth and Percy are together now, who knows, maybe Percy picked a few things up from Annabeth. I shuddered. That would not be good.

 "Truth." I decided finally.

I had nothing to hide.

 "Who do you have a crush on?"

Take it back! TAKE IT BACK! I HAVE EVERYTHING TO HIDE!

     My jaw dropped, my mind whizzed like a rocket. Nico snickered. I desperately tried to riffle through my buzzing head in an attempt to think of a lie, but luckily I didn't have to. There was a knock on the door. I rushed up to get it.

 "Conner?!" I exclaimed.

     I opened the door wide enough for everyone to see, and laughter echoed through the air immediately. Conner was my brother, but looking at him I could barely tell it was him. Conner was completely soaked, dirt smeared across his shirt. He had a shiner on his cheek from a recent punch and twigs stuck out like spikes from his matted wild hair. Kelp hung on his shoulders and mud was caked on his arms and face. Percy fell on the ground laughing, and I pulled out my camera. Imagine if big foot had a cousin that like to live in a swamp, and you'd essentially have what Conner looked like. My sides where *that* close from literally splitting into two from laughter.

 "Conner you look like such and idiot...." Percy choked through laughs.

     Conner just frowned and crossed his arms. "Your face looks like an idiot...." He muttered in response.

    I snapped another picture. "Dude, that was weak...." I smirked and shook my head, retreating back to my spot next to Katie. 

    Conner lumbered in after me and plopped down on the bed. Right next to me. 

 "Dude! Scoot away, your drenched!" I complained.

 "Here, wanna taste?" Conner lifted his muddied and dripping arm and attempted to get me in the face. 

    I ducked and glowered at him. A towel flew through the air and smacked Conner in the face.

 "Agh!"

     Percy only laughed. "Dry yourself off." He instructed, smirking. 

    As Conner tried to clean himself off, Percy turned back to me. "Travis, don't think you can get out of this truth."

     I made a face. "Uhh, what truth?"

     Percy looked unamused. "Don't play dumb with me, Stoll."

     I sighed. 'I guess it doesn't matter...' I told myself, 'I'll get to know how she feels.'

 "Katie." I muttered, just under my breath.

 "What?" Percy questioned.

 "Katie." I whispered.

 "Um, we can't hear you." Katie informed politely.

 "Katie." I blurted, a little louder than I had hoped. "I like Katie Gardener."

     Katie gasped. I looked down at the floor. If only my sneakers could give me relationship advice.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Oo, cliffhanger!!

Percy: Ugh. *shudder* I HATE cliffhangers. 

Annabeth: I know right. 

Me: Yeah, me too.

Percy: Then why put it in here?!

Me: .......I think that's the most intelligent question you've ever asked me Percy.

Percy: -_-

Me: Mostly, because I have no idea why! Wow, what are the odds that Percy would actually out smart me? Or anyone?

Annabeth: *tries to stifle laughter* I know right....

Percy: Wha? I heard that!

Annabeth: *bursts into laughter* I'm sorry babe, it's just too good to pass up!

Percy: -_-

Me: *laughs* Percy, stop making whale faces!

Percy: They are not whale faces!!!

Annabeth: Whoa, calm down there seaweed brain. *smirks*

Percy: Its not a whale face.... *pouts*

Annabeth: I'm sure its not. 

Me: Whatever bro. Just put a little parentheses and you got yourself a black and white wale.

Percy: Parentheses??

Me: Ahh, never mind. You cant see: THE SCRIPT!

Percy: O-kay then.....

Vote, comment, or maybe (just maybe) you could become a fan!

(Post Script: sorry for the shortness!)