Jungkook's Ending

Start from the beginning

One of his arms wrapped around your waist, while the other ran through your hair. You couldn't form a complete thought in your head.

"Be mine." he said again.

He leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. You jumped at the shock, but he only held onto you tighter. He kissed you gently a few times, then broke the kiss to take in a sharp breath. He pressed against your lips again, now with more eagerness and passion. You melted into him, unable to resist such a hungry kiss.

He broke away. "I need you, [Y/N]... Please..."

You put your hands on his shoulders, still light-headed from the kiss. You couldn't help but blush and smile, realizing what had just happened.

"I'm yours, Jungkook." you said. "I'm yours."

He embraced you, leaning his head against yours.

"But..." you said, breaking the moment. "When did all this happen? I thought you hated me."

He shook his head. "I never hated you. I hated how stuck I felt. Jimin had Nara. Jin was supposed to have you. I had no one. I used you that night to make Nara jealous, but as Fate would have it, the only person that got jealous was me."

You pursed your lips. "What?"

"First I kept catching you with Namjoon." he explained. "Then after you – uh – left during Jimin's party, I came after you, only to find you with Taehyung. Then you told me at the polo match that you might marry Jin. None of those options were me."

You leaned your head on his shoulder.

"It bothered me." he continued. "I thought it only bothered me because I didn't have anyone. Then I realized... it was you. It bothered me that you didn't belong to me."

You held onto him tight.

"Don't go to Jin," he begged. "Don't go."

You leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I'm not going anywhere, Jungkook. I plan to torture you for a lifetime."

He smiled. "Same here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night you declared that you were taking your place as princess. Your parents were ecstatic. Jungkook had a glowing smile through your entire speech. He really had a warm aura to him now that he wasn't drowning in jealousy. Rumors of your relationship started by the end of the night... mainly because he kissed you on the balcony, which was in plain sight by a couple of people. Oops.

You forgave Jin, and the bad blood between you dissolved. Eventually, he met a royal woman that intrigued him. Thanks to you, he was more willing to open his heart up. They were married, and she showered him with love and affection on the daily basis.

Namjoon finally realized how muchhe loved his girl, and he went after her like you had told him to. He renouncedhis station and married her, enjoying a romantic civilian life. Jin invitedboth of them to the castle often as guests.      

Jimin and Nara married. At first, they had a rocky relationship that a member of the palace - a handsome member at that - constantly butted into. Jimin became competitive at someone else trying to take his wife, and eventually couldn't stand the thought of her with anyone else. He treated her better from then on, and they eventually fell in love completely.

Taehyung continued to be your assistant in the castle, and a very dear friend. He made Jungkook jealous from time to time, but only until Taehyung fell in love with a cook at the castle and married her. 

Hoseok took the job at the private academy and ended up marrying an instructor from a rival school. You saw him occasionally for special events. He was much happier than he had been when you first met, and you could tell that he was becoming that fun character everyone had known him as.

Yoongi was cleansed of his crimes and he rejoined Hoseok. Turns out the "exciting life" he wanted was the one he already had. He loved travelling the world and torturing Hoseok. He didn't marry, but he did put Jimin to shame on the number of women he wooed in every city he visited.

Eventually,you and Jungkook married, and you both ran your parents' kingdom. Your parents were thrilled to have such a charming, protective man looking over both their daughter and the kingdom. He still liked to prank you on occasion, but you started to prank him back just as much. Somehow, it brought you closer together. But beyond the pranks, he grew into someone you couldn't live without. He was always by your side, always had your best interest at heart, and always looked after you with all the love and affection you needed. You never regretted being his.