When everything finishes and everybody spoke, the preacher allowed everyone to view the body. Justin didn't speak, and everybody including his father was surprised but understood for the most part. As they went, the majority of the people were crying, wondering why a soul so pure as hers committed suicide. Even when it was his turn, Zayn cried.

But not Justin.

He thought he didn't deserved to cry.

Because he felt like he failed his mother.

-

People surrounded the area where Pattie is being buried, all holding flowers in their hands. The tears that flew out of most everyone's eyes were inevitable because it was just hitting everyone that they would never see her again. There were loved ones comforting each other, and some who just silently cried. Zayn had his fingers intertwined with Justin, tears occasionally coming from his eyes. Justin, on the other hand, just stood there, jaws clenched as he tried his best to hold that stone look, but they both knew he was close to breaking down. His whole body was tense, including the hand that Zayn was holding.

Before they lower Pattie's body into the ground, one at a time, people stepped up to the casket and placed a rose on top of her body. When it was Justin turn, Zayn walked up there with him. Most were surprised by the sight because they didn't know that Justin was going with a boy, but they kept their mouth shut. For a moment Justin and Zayn stood there, and Zayn looked up at his boyfriend who was slowly crumbling down. Everyone thought that Justin was going to break down, but that wasn't the case. Taking a deep breath, closing his eyes and opening them, Justin let go of the flower, watching as it slowly fell onto his mother's lifeless body.

And after Zayn put his flower in as well they stepped back, Justin gripped tightly onto his boyfriend's hand as people began to close the casket. Once it closes, the casket slowly lowers into the ground. Like a freight train, it all hit Justin, and a lone tear made its way down his cheek.

He was never seeing Patrica Mallette Bieber, his beloved mother, again.

-

"Justin."

Justin turned around from where he and Zayn were previously facing and came face to face with his father. Instead of unleashing everything that he wanted to, he just stared at his father, if he could even call him that anymore, with a blank expression. Millions of thoughts were coursing through his mind as he looked at his disheveled father, but he never voiced any of them.

When Zayn looked at the man, he already knew who it was. It wasn't hard to tell because of the similar features the man had with his boyfriend. He wanted to snap at the man, but for Justin's sake, he didn't.

Instead of responding to his father, Justin just slowly shakes his head, tightening his grip on his boyfriend's hand. Zayn knew that Justin was trying to refrain himself, and he didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

From Justin's disobedience, Jeremy's eyes darkened, especially when he noticed that Justin and Zayn were holding hands. "Justin," he calls again, and this time he got what he wanted.

A reaction.

"What!" Justin yells, finally losing it. "What the hell do you want, and what the hell do you have to say to me? Why the hell are you even talking to me? Shouldn't you be shaming me like you've been doing before? What's the difference now, that my mom is dead? Well, newsflash asshole, she's dead because of you!" He screamed, and everyone was silent, watching everything unfold in front of their eyes. Justin body began to shake as the adrenaline, anger, every emotion he was feeling coursed through him. "She's dead because of you," he repeated softly, voice cracking as he finally began to break down. But just like that, his wall was back up, and he was seething. "You stripped everything away from her, and because of that, she took her fucking life. Because of you unaccepting and controlling ass, the only women that I had in my life, is dead. You lost a wife, and guess what? You lost a son as well. Don't you ever dare try to contact me again, or so help me to whatever fucking God there is that you will regret it, old man."