Nerd - D&J

Extension of Chapter 15.
This is not a required chapter to read. Don't feel like you're obligated to read it, but it shows how Dimitrius and Jericho's relationship builds.

Picture of Dimitirus above 😅

-

He couldn't believe he was doing this.

Dimitirus roamed the hallways of the school, looking for one particular person. As he walked by people gave him glances, and he would ignore or glare at them, which they would result in them looking away. He would rather be behind the school, smoking a cigarette that he had somebody buy from him, but Dimitrius decided that he needed to go ahead to get what he need to do out of the way. His parents were making him apologize to Jericho, for the fact that they didn't need their reputation to be more ruined because of their son. Still, he probably wouldn't have done it, but they threatened to cut off his allowance, and he definitely didn't need that.

Thinking about his parents, Dimitrius unconsciously rubbed his arm, then wincing in pain once he felt the red welp that was now on his arm. He had more, but his parents were cautious to make sure that his bruises weren't seen, wasn't visible, or seemed as they were minor bruises that could've been made by Dimitirus.

He could've moved out of his parent's house, seeing as he was eighteen, but they wouldn't let him. He thought because of how he acted they would've been glad to get rid of him, but that wasn't the case. They actually wanted him to stay, which was unbelievable.

But he had a plan, though. As soon as had all the money that he needed he was going to go away, even if he didn't graduate. That's why he didn't need his allowance to be cut, and that's why he was apologizing.

So as he weaved his way through the students, Dimitrius saw the familiar but annoying figure of the person he wanted to see less right now. Jericho was on the ground, sitting Indian style with a book in his lap, reading it. There was nobody around him, for the fact that they were weirded out by him. Dimitirus wasn't, though, and he let it show.

But people always knew he was taking a risk messing with the boy.

Manning up for his hopefully soon to be freedom, Dimitirus approached the boy, stopping once he was in front of him. Dimitirus would've thought that Jericho would've looked up, cause there was no doubt that Jericho didn't see the shadow, but Dimitirus realized he was probably used to this. He thought that Jericho just ignored the shadow, hoping who it was would go away.

Growing irritated, Dimitirus lightly kicked the boy enough to get his attention. Feeling the kick, Jericho hesitantly looked up from his book, coming eye to eye with one of the dozens of people he was scared of. Growing nervous all over, Jericho already began to start shaking, and his anxiety was kicking in.

"U-um, h-hi Dimitirus," Jericho stumbled out, closing the book and adjusting his glasses that he rarely wore, trying his best to avoid eye contact.

Dimitrius raised an eyebrow, noticing Jericho as trying to avoid eye contact, and he felt himself growing more annoyed. He hated when people didn't make eye contact with him when they were talking.

"Look at me, Jericho," Dimitirus demanded, his rough voice frightening the younger boy. Jericho nervously looked up and met Dimitirus eyes. Dimitirus noticed that the boy was scared, but he didn't care. He was used to it.

"Y-yes?" Jericho asked, his body growing hot all over. He hated being in situations like this, and he wanted nothing more but to be out of it.

Dimitirus took a deep breath, debating if his parent's reputation was worth what he was about to do. Dimitirus hated apologizing, and this was his first time in a while doing it. But, he remembered the benefits of apologizing, so he swallowed his pride aside and rushed out, "I'm sorry for what happened in Mr. Malik class the other day."