[16] Couples Night

WARNING: Cheesy chapter ahead. Fluffiness. Horniness. Enjoy :)

-

As soon as the final bell rung, Zayn hopped out of his seat, grabbing his bag off the ground. He sat it down on the desk and put his clipboard and MacBook inside it, later locking it. Zayn threw it over his shoulder, about to make his way out the classroom.

Zayn was practically radiating with nervousness and excitement. He still didn't know where Justin was taking him, or if he was taking him anywhere. Zayn was hoping, though. He liked spending time with Justin.

Zayn walked out the classroom, making sure they lights were off and that the door was locked before shutting it. He made his way down the hall to Justin's classroom, his pace quicker than normal.

Apparently, both Justin and Zayn were excited because just then the history teacher exited his classroom, a stack of papers hanging off his arm. Zayn was about to approach him until Ms. Baldwin exited out of the history teacher class, a smirk on her face. Zayn slowed down his pace and he felt a frown dawn on his lips. Justin shut the door, and once he turned around Zayn noticed the frown on Justin's face as well.

"So what are you doing tonight?" Ms. Baldwin asked Justin, leaning against the wall and sticking her chest out towards the history teacher.

Zayn could tell that any moment Justin was going to snap at the woman, so he decided to intervene before something happened. He sped up his pace and approached the two other adults.

Hearing Zayn footsteps, both teachers turned their attention towards him, one excited to see him and the other was rather annoyed.

"Hello, Zayn!" Justin cheered, relieved that the teacher made it there before he could answer Ms. Baldwin. "Ready to go?"

Zayn bit his lip as Ms. Baldwin looked at Justin with bewilderment, then back to Zayn with a glare. Zayn looked away from her, focusing his attention towards the teacher that was sending him a pleading look.

"Um, yeah," he replied. Deciding not to be rude, Zayn said, "Hello Ms. Baldwin," to the glaring teacher.

"Hello, Mr. Malik," she greeted back, but Zayn could tell it was forced.

"We'll see you later," Justin butted in before Ms. Baldwin put a bigger damper on Zayn's mood. Justin placed his hand on the small of Zayn's back, ready to get away from the nuisance of a teacher.

"Bye Ms. Baldwin," Zayn called over his shoulder as Justin and he walked away. He didn't hear a response, which he figured because of the distance.

"Thank God you came when you did," Justin mumbled as the teachers made their way down the staircase, reaching the first floor.

"What?" Zayn asked, looking at Justin, confusion laced clearly in his tone.

Justin looked down at Zayn and grinned. "Nothing," he responded looking ahead, taking his hand away from Zayn's back as they made it to the exit. Justin opened the door and stood still, letting Zayn go in front of him.

"Thank you," Zayn mumbled as he walked past Justin, being met with the air from the outside. It was colder than it was earlier.

Zayn heard the door shut behind him, and after a second Justin joined his side as they made their way towards Justin's rental Lexus. Once the reached it Justin pulled out the keys and unlocked the doors. Justin made his way towards the back door and Zayn made his way over to the passenger, both of them opening the door once they made it. Justin sat his bag and papers on the backseat as Zayn took off his bag, placing it on the ground.