THE BIG FOUR STORY: Chapter 66 - The Power of Manipulation

Though Rapunzel slept soundly in the arms of her Guardian there was something very dark closing in. After Rapunzel had confronted her Mother, she had returned to her ally, Pitch Black. “How did it go?” Pitch asked Gothel as she met up with him inside the forest not too far away from Jack and Rapunzel. “Perfectly! She took the bait! My little flower doubts her Guardian. Now all we have to do is make her see the truth about him!” Gothel laughed. Pitch was far more than pleased by her news. “Good, Jack will soon be the very destruction of his little clique ‘The Big Four’.” Pitch chuckled. “What do you mean?” Gothel asked. Pitch was leaning against a tree in the forest as he had tendrils of nightmare sand floating about. It was his way of knowing what was going on. He had nightmares planted with his allies, the Outcasts, which periodically kept him updated on them. He had another one on Mildew who was currently working with the Outcasts in order to track down the boy from Berk, and many more planted to help him keep an eye on things. Gothel eyed the nightmare sand tendrils warily and kept her distance from the Nightmare King. “Tomorrow we will show the true Jack Frost to your Flower. He of course knows where Rapunzel truly is from. He will try to tell Rapunzel that you aren’t really her Mother. She of course won’t believe him. Her whole world will come tumbling down and she will come running back to you, as promised. Then I will take care of Jack. “ Pitch explained.  Gothel grinned widely and chuckled softly. “Perfect! But after Rapunzel returns to me, I am done working with you. We are going far, far away where no one can find us again. I will forever remain young and beautiful!” Gothel laughed. Pitch rolled his eyes at the witch and quickly disappeared and then re-appeared behind her. Gothel froze as she felt Pitch’s hands on her shoulders.  “Oh my dear, I will always be able to find you as long as you have fear.” Pitch whispered in her ear. “I have done my fair share of the deal!” Gothel shouted. “That you have but it isn’t fulfilled yet.” Pitch explained.  Gothel distanced herself slightly from him. “Alright but Rapunzel will need much convincing. She is a smart girl and has a head full of ideas. “ Gothel explained. “Not a problem! I will show her that Jack Frost is a liar and that he is not to be trusted! After all when someone tells you your whole life is a lie who can you believe?” Pitch chuckled. “He will most likely tell her at the end of the day, the guilt of not telling her the truth is eating away at him, and I can see it!” Pitch exclaimed. “He will tell her the truth and she won’t believe him. Jack will be crushed once Rapunzel leaves to return to you, leaving him vulnerable. Then I will work my magic and have him wrapped around my finger. Rapunzel will remain with you, and Jack with I, which leaves the Scot and the Viking. Once they realize Rapunzel and Jack haven’t returned they will search for them. I off course will leave them a little trail to find my lair. Then they will arrive and face my army of nightmares. Then the ‘Big Four’ will be no more, easy and as simple as that.” Pitch explained. Gothel was convinced that Pitch was far more evil than she thought. Even though the witch wasn’t a saint she knew when she was out of her league. Gothel was after all a master mind when it came to manipulating, but Pitch seemed to have manipulation down to an act. In truth Gothel just wanted to take Rapunzel and run, but she knew Pitch would never let her leave until The Big Four was taken care of. So she stayed and worked with him. Pitch was gathering his nightmares and sending them to his lair, to prepare for battle. Pitch wasn’t worried in the slightest that his plan wouldn’t fall through. He had thought out different situations on what could go wrong but all of them left him out on top and The Big Four dead. So now both Gothel and Pitch remained close to Jack and Rapunzel. They planned to wait until Jack came out with the truth, and then they would strike.

These characters are in no way mine. No copyright infringement is intended. All of these characters are owned by either Disney or DreamWorks.