Chapter 13 - Trustissues

Taehyung: "I have to pee.."

Taehyung slid from one side to the other and grabbed onto the headrest of the driver's seat. Since twenty minutes he couldn't sit still anymore.

Jin: "I told you, you have to use the bathroom at the dorm, Taehyung."

Taehyung whined unhappily about this whole situation.

The uneven street just caused his problem to get bigger. His bladder felt like it was about to explode in the near future.

Taehyung: "Hyuuung.. Drive more carefully!"

Jin sighed and rolled his eyes as he watched the suffering Taehyung in the driving mirror.

Yoongi's expression next to him didn't look better. Annoyed about Taehyung's anxiety and tumult, he flashed him a glare.

Hoseok: "Don't you dare to wet yourself, Kim Taehyung!"

Hoseok looked seriously worried, as if he would jump right out of the car, if this would happen.

Jin: "Guy's calm down. We are almost there."

Taehyung: "I hope for your own sake.." he mumbled to himself.

-----------

After a while -which felt like ages for Taehyung- the car stopped at a meadow on the top of a hill. Right into nowhere.

Everyone stepped out of the car and while Taehyung was running towards the little forest right next to you, the others took their stuff out of the car.

After a while, the boys began to build their camp while Taehyung offered to search for wood in the forest. But Jin seemed to be a bit unhappy with this idea, so he delegated Hoseok with this task.

Hoseok: "But what if a bear attacks me?!"

Jin: "Which bear would attack you? He would be afraid of you screaming and run away."

Hoseok: "Hyung, I'm serious.."

Jin: "Then Namjoon will come with you."

Jin decided after watching Namjoon, who struggled with building up his tent. He sent a helpless look back at Jin.

Hoseok: "Are there spiders as well? And what about snakes? I-I hate snakeu.."

Jin: "Taehyung made it to return from this forest as well. And so will you. Now go ahead you two. Before the night comes."

Hoseok's shoulder sank immediately as he was about to imagine his near cause of death before he finally followed the leader and bowed Jin's request.

In the meantime, Jungkook's tent was already positioned. Of course, he had to turn this into a bet. So he decided you would sleep in the first stable tent that was built.

Yoongi glared at him as he made it to build his tent as well. With which he didn't force himself to hurry. He rather took it easy and paid attention to make it properly.

Jungkook: "Hah! I won~!"

Yoongi walked over to him while he ignored his jubilant smile and inspected his tent exactly.

Yoongi: "I don't think so."

On Yoongi's face appeared a smirk as he noticed something.

He raised his eyes at Jungkook and sent him a daring glance before his hands reached for his tent.

By the touch of it, one hook popped out of the ground again and the tent crashed together like a house of cards.

Yoongi: "Oh well."