Chapter 2 - Forced

A few days later. It was late night or early morning, to be honest. -04:50 a.m- you read as you looked at the clock at the crumbly wall. You haven't slept yet. You haven't slept for the last two days. You were overtired but you had to study for your exam today. Even if your eyes were heavy like beton.

Your sister was sleeping next to you. She went weaker these days and slept a lot. You couldn't lie, it was worrying you. If it wouldn't get better, you had to go to the doctor again.

You sighed lightly and tried to focus on math again.

The sun was setting sooner as you thought, while you still didn't close one eye. As it was time to get ready, you took a shower and after that you prepared breakfast.

As you finished, you went back to the bedroom to wake up your sister.

As you were sitting on the table, your sister started the conversation.

Y/S: "Do we have mail?" She asked surprised.

Her hand laid on the letters that we've got a few days before, as she looked at you.

You: "Uhm... yes." You said after you nearly swallowed your bread.

Y/S: "What does it say?" She asked you further.

You: "Things about money... you know, like always. But if you want a kind letter, I could write you one. I'll write something cute. A poem? A poem for my sister would be great. Or do you wa...-"

Y/S: "What does it say?" She asked again while laying her forehead in wrinkles. She knew something wasn't okay.

You: "Ugh! It's already late! I have to go."

You popped up from the chair and took your school bag.

You: "Wish me luck... and take care of you."

You gave her a short kiss on the cheek and left her confused behind.

------------------ 9 hours later

Finally, you arrived at your house again. Even if you didn't know if you would faint on the way upstairs. But you managed it.

You were about to unlock the door to your apartment, as you realized a handwritten letter on your door.

Meet me at the park tonight. 11 p.m. Don't be late and don't you dare to bring someone with you. Don't forget my present ;)

You ripped it from the door. From who could that note be, as not from your beloved ex-boyfriend.

-Couldn't this Bastard let me live in peace? Just for once?!-

You scrunched up the paper and stuck it into your pockets before you opened the door and entered the apartment.

You went into the living room, where your sister was listening to music. She didn't hear you because of that. So you went to the CD-player and turned the volume down.

Y/S: "Huh?"

Your sister was surprised that the sound turned down.

You: "Are you teasing the neighbors again?"

Y/S: "Ah~ you scared me." She said accusing and smiled in your direction.

Y/S: "How was school?"

You gulped at her question while staring down.

You: "Horrible. If I continue like that, I will get suspended."