Chapter 5 - The loner

After lunchtime, everyone was in their classrooms again. Except for three boys who were standing next to the toilets holding a conversation with each other.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok took themselves a break from school.

Namjoon: "And what do you guys think about the new girl?"

Hoseok: : "Well.. she's very quiet. And it didn't seem like she wants to have something to do with us."

Namjoon nodded in agreement and looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi: "I don't care about her."

Namjoon laughed and looked back at Hoseok.

Namjoon: "Right, why did I even asked you. You don't care about anything."

Yoongi: "... false. I just only care about the important things. For example about me and my sleep... And my peace."

Hoseok: "And about me."

Hoseok smiled brightly at him and laid his arm over his shoulder to sidehug his friend.

But Yoongi immediately avoided his hug while giving him a disgusted look. He slowly pulled him off like he was the nastiest thing that ever touched his body.

Yoongi: "Oh yes, about you the most. Keep on dreaming."

Hoseok laughed at him but even if he knew that Yoongi's reaction was just his dark humor, he didn't try to continue messing with his friend.

Namjoon: "Anyways, I think we should keep distance to her. Something about her is suspicious."

------------------ Your View

You were relieved as the bell rang the last time this day to end the class. You cleaned your place up, as everyone left the room.

Taehyung: "Byee cutie~ See ya tomorrow."

He gave you one of his cute wide box smiles and waved at you before also he left the room with his friend Jungkook, who was trapped under his arm and was getting dragged with him.

You smiled at them and stood up from your chair. You were one of the last who left this room.

But as you were about to leave, a familiar voice stopped you.

???: "Y/N! Where have you been at lunchtime?! Did you forgot that I was supposed to show you around?"

You turned towards the girl who was talking to you and faced her surprised, as she was standing right behind you.

You: "I'm sorry. I was with Taehyung and his friends during lunch."

Sohyun: "Wait what?"

Sohyun suddenly looked surprised.

You: "Is there a problem?"

Sohyun: "Uhm.. Y/N. Please listen to me. Stay away from this guys. I mean Taehyung is alright but the others.. how should I say that. They are the most feared group in school. They didn't fit you. They will hurt you because they are bad boys. Be careful."

Your eyes widened at her words in disbelieve. But after a few seconds you began to laugh at her words.

-Cute chubby bunny Jin and bright smiling angel Hoseok were bad boys?!-

You couldn't imagine that.

Sohyun's face darkened as she saw that you didn't take her serious.

Sohyun: "I warned you."