YUMAE: "I mean, why not? Eh, this is not the life you wanted okay? He's the reason why you're living like this, so he should at least take responsibility for you? Am I right or not?"

HYEBIN: "I—"

Hyebin's cellphone rings and it interrupted their conversation.

She took out her cellphone and her expressions dropped.

HYEBIN: "Talking about him, he's calling right now."

Yumae laughed.

HYEBIN: "I'll get going now. I'll call you later when I get home."

Yumae nodded as Hyebin answered the call.

HYEBIN: "Yes, Presi—"

She shut her eyes at his scolding that was heard even without the speaker on.

HYEBIN: "I'm sorry. My friend came by and I stopped to have a little talk. I'm coming right now."

[TAERAN'S HOUSE]

Taeran just finished her makeup and was still in her bathrobe with her hair up in a bun, when Ellie entered into her room.

He was carrying the dress that Taeran needs to wear for tonight's fashion show and placed it neatly on her bed.

ELLIE: "Here's your dress darling."

TAERAN: "Thank you."

ELLIE: "Oh my god."

He strolled behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders.

ELLIE: "You look fabulous! Your makeup matches your high hee—Oy. I forgot your high heels in the car."

Taeran laughed at her clumsy manager.

TAERAN: "Don't tell me you need a vacation already?"

He scoffed and leaned forward.

ELLIE: "If I do, will you give it to me then?'

TAERAN: "No."

Taeran laughed and he slapped her on the arm for teasing him.

ELLIE: "I'll be back."

TAERAN: "Okay."

Ellie walked out of her room and headed for the front door.

He opened the front door and stepped out but before the door close behind him, a hand grabbed onto the door.

Taking off her bathrobe and putting on the dress, Taeran could only zipped the zipper up half way from the back.

She then heard footsteps behind her.

TAERAN: "Ellie, can you help me pull the zipper up please?"

The footsteps came closer to her and she can feel his hands held onto the zipper.

The huge scar right across her back causes his hand to stop from zipping it up.

As she was waiting for him to zip up her dress, her eyes somehow glanced over to the wall mirror and her heart dropped immediately.

She turned around as she stepped back to face... Jungkook.

TAERAN: "How did you get in here?"

She asked quickly with little nervousness in her tone.

JUNGKOOK: "You know what I do for fun."

TAERAN: "Get out!"

JUNGKOOK: "How did you get that scar?"