Chapter 16~ Rescue?

After both the crews decided on saving slaves. They needed a plan. The world government wasn't going to let them help the slaves as easy as they think.

"Plan A. Lets go in full force and attack everybody." Zoro suggested

"Stupid Moss head think of a better plan before your green hair starts to affect your brain cells" Sanji said lighting another cigarette.

"Curly brows what does my hair have to do with my brain?" Zoro argued back as a vain popped from his forehead.

"What brain moss head?" Sanji argued as you could literally see sparks lighting up between the two.

Marco and Thatch sighed.

"We arent going to get anywhere if they keep it like this" Marco and Thatch said simultaneously with another huge sigh.

Fortunately Nami stepped in and dropped the two before they destroy everything. Or each other.

"You know what who gives a damn let's go in and start this battle!" A pirate shouts from the Whitebeard ship.

"OHHHHH LETS GOOO!" Everyone shouts as they leave the ships once again storming to the slave ships. Usopp and a Chopper stayed watch on board the ships.

Nami sighed and massaged her forehead.

"Ughhh what was the point in Plan A?? Boys will be boys.." Nami says in a painful voice and as she chased after the rest of the pirates.

With Marco flying he got there ahead of the others as he landed on top of the mast on the  slave ships. His face turned into a scowl of the state and the smell of the ship.

"Ugh This place smells like a dump." Marco said making his way onto the ship. Unusually there was only one guard on watch. The rest of them have seemed to have been on the island destroying the place.

A guard spots Marco and reacts quickly by grabbing an arrow and shooting straight for Marcos wing.

Marco reacted twice as fast and dodged.

"Nice try." Marco said with a mischievous smirk as the guard flinched.

The guard was about to run when Marco ran up to him and grabbed him by the neck saying

"If you call anybody else I won't hesitate to kill you. You see I'm a pirate I have experience buddy." Marco says with a deep tone.

The guard shivered and nodded his head multiple times as it would fall off soon enough.

The rest of the Pirates began to arrive at the ship and they climbed up to the ship as they also scowled at the state of the ship.

"God, this ship needs a biiiig makeover." Thatch says emphasising the word 'big'.

"You can say that again," Izo said fixing his hair.

"Well... what we waiting for? Let's raid this ship." Marco says again with confidence. With the guard fainting on the spot.

"Namur, Izo, Haruta, Thatch and I will go down this way. Zoro, Sanji, Franky, Robin, Brook and Nami go the other way." Marco orders. The others agree and split up.

Zoro and Sanji in front with the others behind them. They walked down the stairs and peeked through each door. It was I believably strange. There was nobody else on watch, they shrugged and left it alone for now. Nami had a strange feeling they were being watched as a chill ran up her spine she looked back again.

"Are you okay Nami-San? You have been quite distressed since we got here." Brooke asks.

"Yeah just got a chill and a sense that someone's watching." Nami admits.

"We are pirates we should be used to being watched by now." Robin says sternly.

Marco and the others went down the opposite way. Walking down the wooden floors that had patches that weren't placed very greatly.Every step was tough as the floor was unsteady and to make it worse the smell was revolting. If it was a slave ship what kind of manual labour had these slaves been in?

Thatch looked up at the small metal door with no windows whatsoever or any chance of escape or the outside world at all.

"Should we go in?" Haruta asks. The rest nod as Thatch confidently grabs hold of the door, taking a deep breath then opening it to release what's inside.

The five took a deep breath all at once when the door was opened. All eyes widening at the sight. A group of about 15 children were in the room, still. Barely even alive. 2 girls and the rest boys, tattered clothes. Skinny as sticks but the girls looked in worse condition. Young ones leaning on each other just to stay conscience and the girls leaning against each other for support. 

Then Marco looking towards the corner find 2 children, they looked different from the others. Almost familiar features.

Then it clicked to all 5.

"ACE! LUFFY!" All 5 shouted, waking up all the children. Iona and Xrelle immediately by reflex went to Luffy and Ace to protect from whoever may hurt them.

Ace and Luffy looking weak but trying to show as much shock of an emotion as they could.

"W-What do you want? Are you gonna come and take Luffy and Ace from us?" Xrelle started.

"Or are you going to come and sell us all?" Xrelle finished holding her tiny weak fists in the air even though she was barely standing, same with Iona.

The five looked shocked. This girl has guts. Even though she's been beaten up bad she's protecting Ace and Luffy even though they've been here for probably a few days.

"Listen Girl. We aren't going to hurt you. And we would never even think about selling any of you. We are here to save you guys from this hell." Namur reassures everyone.

"How do you know Ace and Luffy?"  Xrelle asks being protective of the newest members.

At their names Ace and Luffy perked up. Luffy bursting into tears as well as Ace and running towards the five as fast as their little legs could take them.

"MARCOOOOO! THAATTCHHHH" Luffy cried as he jumped into Thatch's arms

Ace  silently running towards Marco full speed, tattered and had large tear drops coming out.

Namur, Izo and Haruta looking relieved at the 2.

"Okay enough crying and the reunion. It's time to take you guys out." Namur says breaking the tears.

"Out? Out where?" Xrelle says startled as all the others. Out? We haven't been 'out' for years.

"A new home." Marco says and leaves it as that.

A/N
Yeah. Sorry. Again it's short. And I haven't updated in a while.  I don't deserve a cookie.

TWO MORE EXAMS LEFT! RELIGIOUS STUDIES AND MATHSSSS.. BRING IT!! Oh yeah. Then it's the last test for my IQ. Sitting in a large hall with people I love and hate. woo😕

I have my flute exam tomorrow😫😫 WOAHHH I'm scared af
Scared I'll mess up
It'll be a waste of money
And I'll be a disappointment to everybody
And my whole career is over.

Overthinking much? Yeah I know..