Chapter 6~ Calling the Whitebeard pirates

Luffy and Ace bonded quite well with each other and learned alot from Luffys past. They still had to figure out the problem that caused their captain to turn into a child, but for now they really need to get to know the kids.

"Well what are we supposed to do now? Ace just figured out and Luffy has no idea what's even going on.." Zoro questions.
"I think the best thing is to get them comfortable here and tell them soon enough" Nami suggests.
"NAMI-SWAN YOUR SO SMART" I think everyone knew who said that...
Nami face palmed and Zoro wanted to kick this bastard off the ship... Surprised he hasn't done it yet.

The crew did there normal activities and did there best to act like nothing was wrong.
Luffy fit right in and played games with Usopp Chopper and Franky all day. But Ace... Ace just.. kind of sat there in thought...
"Ace?.... Ace??? Oyy Aceeeeeeee!!! What's the matter you've been gloomy since this morning" Luffy asks with the most innocent face ever.
"Ah...um... no-nothing's wrong Luffy you can go and play with the rest of your crew.." Ace replied with a hint of worry in his voice.
"Hmm. okay then..." Luffy said looking at his brother wondering what on earth was making him worry this much...
As Luffy walks out of the room, Zoro walks in and asks Ace.
"I get that your trying to not make him worry but seriously that was terrible acting... Luckily Luffy's gullible enough to believe that"
"Shut up..." Ace replies slightly annoyed on what Luffy's first mate just said
"Oh attitude" Zoro replies with a smirk.. he really loved wining these kids
"Your gonna have to tell him eventually.." Zoro said in a serious tone.
Ace walks out of the room and Zoro sighs.. What was he gonna do with these kids?

"Nee Can u tell me more about Ace's crew?" Luffy asks Nami
Nami thought about it.. She actually didn't know much about the Whitebeard crew..
"Ah I know! Why don't we just ask them?" Nami suggests
"Ask who?" Luffy questioned
"Ace's crew of course. I think I have a snail dial somewhere and Marco's number somewhere"
"Marco?" Luffy asks
"Just wait you will meet him"

Marco's Crew
"Hello?" Marco asks
"Ah- Marco it's me Nami? Oh wait you haven't met me yet.. oh yeah we have a problem, and we're wondering if u could help at all"
"Eh? I don't know u at all.." Marco wonders
"Ohhh gomen I'm the navigator of The Strawhats.... My Captain Monkey D Luffy"
Luffy... Luffy? Where did he hear that name from..
.....
.........
..............
Then it came to him..
"Ahhh Ace's otouto"
"Yeah that's him..."
"So what's the problem I'm happy enough to help Ace's little brothers crew anytime"
"About that... don't be too shocked but... "
"Go on.."
"Ace is on our ship at the moment but has no memory of us or you whatsoever"
...
....
.......
..........
.............
................
...................
"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?" Marco shouts out as the whole of the Moby Dick were shocked at the sudden outburst
Iva, Vista, Haruto and Thatch ran into the first commanders room..(Yes Thatch is alive in my story but Whitebeard isn't sadly)
"What happened?!" The commanders ask
Marco just ignored them and carried on speaking with Nami..
"What do you mean Ace is on your ship?"
When the other commanders heard Ace's name they kept quiet listening to the conversation..
"Well technically he isn't but.. I don't know how to explain it.. " Nami says scratching her head
"I will just say it briefly.. Ace and his brother Luffy have turned into kids and we need your help"
"Where should we meet? We are heading towards a town called Kuro Yume" Marco mentioned.
"Hmm we would get there in about a day.. or if we rush maybe about 16 hours?"
"Make it 16 hours. I'm going to have to explain this to the rest of my crew" Marco sighed.
"Oh okay see you there.." Nami hung up the phone.