Chapter 11~ State

With Luffy and Ace

"Hmm looks like we'll have some fun"......

..........

Ace was awakened by a loud banging noise. He looked around to find it was pitch black. No Luffy. Where's Luffy? Ace wondered.... He looked around noticing that his breathing started to fluctuate and it became unsteady. He was in some sort of case.. or maybe a bag? He struggled to get out and the more he thought about the more he panicked. For a 10 year old this isn't the kind of experience you'd want to have.

Luffy....

Luffy....

I hope your okay...

It's exactly what happened in Grey Terminal... and Sabo isn't here to help them...

Suddenly Ace heard a zip and shut his eyes pretending to be unconscious. He looked out of one eye and he didn't see pitch black this time it looked like a small basement, it was rundown, there was a lonely wooden chair in the middle with some shackles and in the corner...

. Was that blood?

And a bucket...?

Ace didn't want to know what was in there. The smell made his stomach churn, The smell was revolting.There were holes in the wall which was unusual for a basement  His hands and feet were in handcuffs he couldn't get them off. They were very tight on his wrist and ankle they started to go numb...

Ace was worried for Luffy because the last thing he remembered was being with Luffy so if he was kidnapped wouldn't that mean Luffy was too?
His baby brother?
Kidnapped?
Where was he?
Would he be in the same state as I'm in?
Is he here?

Ace felt the bag he was in get picked up and he was thrown on to the floor. Ace closed his eyes tightly and his nails were digging in to his palm as his teeth were chattering.

Ace wanted to open his eyes, take the cuffs off, find Luffy and run. He opened both his eyes and he was picked up by the neck by a man dressed in black with a gun in his pocket and had a mask.

"Ouuu I've got good toys this time..." The man said in a sadistic voice and made Ace shiver..

Ace repeated what the man said in his head

Toys?

I'm not a toy?

Wait did he say toys.?

Toys?

So there's someone else here?

Ace remembered that Luffy wasn't with him in that bag so maybe?

Luffy?

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY LITTLE BROTHER?" Ace demanded, he tried to sound intimidating but it was clear he was scared

"Hmm that little brat with the shorts? Oh he was a good toy... a bit of a crybaby though.." The man retorted again winking and even though he was wearing a mask his facial features could tell that he was smirking. He let go off Aces neck and Ace coughed holding his hands to his neck.

"You want to see him?" The strange man questioned

Ace only nodded and glared at the man.

"What a lovely look you have toy"

The man picked Ace up as he couldn't move as he was in cuffs. The man threw Ace into a smaller cell that was so small he couldn't even stand up.

Ace looked around and saw a small figure on the ground, panting and blood all over the floor.

It was Luffy...

The tattered straw hat on the floor.

The sandles.

The red shirt and the blue shorts.

His raven black hair.

The scar under his left eye.

Definitely Luffy...

Ace was fuming... Ace couldn't do anything.. He's weak....

"So do you like what you see?" The man said nudging Ace slightly but to Ace it felt like being stabbed by a thousand needles... Ace didn't know what to think...

The man was clearly enjoying himself.

"Your next..."

Sorry it's really short... I was thinking of a plot during class today and before I knew it my teacher said we have a test tomorrow😅 I'm screwed...

I had a Spanish test recently... and boy....... Nooooooo... the question was in Spanish and I'm pretty sure I got all the grammar wrong...