Chapter 13~Luffy's torture.

A/N ^^ the picture above is one of the most saddest pictures I've ever seen and I cried looking at it.

By the time Boss new it the kids were gone.

"Those brats!. When I get my hands on them....!!" Boss said furiously tensing his fist.

With Ace and others

"Quick lets go hurry!" Ace said whilst the others were in shock... Ace held Luffy close to him whilst motioning for the other kids to follow him.

"W-What? H-How?" Rio questioned in total confusion. However Rio wasn't the only one who was confused.

"No questions let's just get out of here!" Ace stated.

Ace and the others ran out of the cell and made it out to the deck.

Although there was a slight problem......

WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!

"Uh-Oh-No-I-I" Ace stuttered not being able to make out any words.

"Ha-Ha.. you brats thought you could escape..I bet you were in for this weren't you?" The Boss said walking over to Xrelle and pulled her hair and threw her into the edge of the boat. Iona went and followed after her sister. Saying nothing.

'She hasn't said a word since I came here'

As the Boss was about to hit Xrelle, Iona came and blocked his attack.

SLAP

Even after the slap, Iona said nothing.

"You filthy brat what do you think you're doing?" Boss shouted at Iona

"I've had it enough with all you lot.. No food or drink for tonight."

The kids all walked back into the cell, achieving nothing.

"I'm sorry." Ace apologised as he held his head down in guilt.

"Oh it's fine... we're used to his abuse by now..." Xrelle said rubbing her arm as another bruise was formed on her arms, so thin you could see her bones.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?" Ace raged .

"I've told you before. We're all family." Xrelle said once again but with a demanding tone.

That made Ace shut up, he walked over to Luffy's limb body and stroked his hair.

Im sorry Luffy I promise I'll get you out of here.

Nobody made a sound. Everyone was frozen still because they didn't want anybody to get hurt. It wasn't because they didn't want to get in trouble but the fact that they had no strength at all to even move.

Luffy began to stir in his sleep when his eyes fluttered open.

"Ace?" Luffy said making everyone in the cell turn to him.

"Luffy are you okay? Did that man do anything?" Ace said repeatedly, when he noticed a Luffy's eyes widen as if he was remembering something...

*Flashback*

"M-My brother... help him please? I'll do anything, just please let him live"

'Ace is that you.'

"Yeah that's fine"

'Huh who's that?'

" Now what to I do to this Brat ?"

'I want Ace back'

Luffy was led into another room. No windows.