Chapter 12~Slaves and Introductions

"Your next"

The man walked towards Ace with a fierce look which made Ace flinch. Ace looked up hesitantly whilst that man looked down and smirked. Just as the man was about to grab Ace by his shirt another man came through a door. He wore the exact same clothes but however his right leg was left bare... Ace squinted his eyes to look closely as there seemed to be a mark on his right leg.

It was a mark that resembled a dragon and that made Ace wonder if the man they saw had the same mark.

"Boss. Some rascal in the other room managed to escape and wants to commit suicide by jumping off the boat."

The man, now described as 'boss', followed the man with the weird mark ,

"Tch that brats only been here for 2 weeks... and to think that he would leave just like that?"

The mans word rung through Ace's ears.

"Escape? Suicide? Boat? We're on a boat?"

Ace looked around once again. His eyes widened. It makes sense now.

The tight spaces.

The holes.

The annoying rocking that would occur.

It all makes sense .

They're on a boat...

But what made Ace worry was the idea that there maybe another person just next door to him.

"Some rascal in the other room managed to escape and wants to commit suicide"

By the sound of it there's more children in the room next door...

'2 weeks!?'

Ace has had enough torture for the amount of hours he's been here and to think that someone was still alive after 2 weeks?!

Ace's thought was interrupted when the man returned and grabbed Ace's shirt again. He gripped on hard that his nails were digging into Ace's skin. He held Ace like a dog on a leash being forced to go on a walk. Ace looked towards Luffy and his couldn't bare the state he was in.

"M-My brother... help him please? I'll do anything, just please let him live" Ace whimpered in the quietest tone ever.

The Boss paused for a second looking back at Ace then at Luffy then back at Ace.

"Yeah that's fine" the Boss replied, walking back towards Luffy and grabbing him, not any gentler than he did to Ace.

They walked to another cell, You could hear crying and whimpers.

The boss threw Ace inside, holding Luffy tighter.

"I'll fix this Brat up" the boss said grinning... Which wasn't noticed by Ace..

Ace nodded, oblivious to the fact that may not be the case.

When Ace was thrown into the cell he looked around once again. It was the same scenery he saw in that tiny cell only the difference that it was much bigger. And the fact that there wasn't just Ace inside but.

1

2

3

4

6

7

8

9

10

11 other children inside.

The 11 children looked at Ace, Ace looked at them.

They were in a worse state than Ace was in.

2 girls in tattered oversized shirts with blood stains and a newly gained scar on their arms and legs. They looked the same however one of them has more scars than the other.

7 boys with nothing but a shirt and dirty shorts. All had a deep look in their eyes, they looked like the youngest .

And another 2 boys with no shirts and shorts.

Ace looked closely and it seemed that those 2 boys gave their shirts to the 2 girls he saw first.

"E-Excuse me b-but do you know where we are?" Ace asked again, in a time that wasn't like himself.

A boy, who looked around 10 years old was so skinny you could see his rib cage, walked up to Ace.

"I'm Rin.We're slaves. On a boat. That are going to get soled" Rin said
Ace's eyes widened at the thought of being soled to some rich bastards that treat them like crap.

A girl from the duo walked up towards Ace and put her hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"It's okay me and my sister won't let them do anything to you" The girl said pointing to her sister.

"My names Xrelle and my sister Iona. We're identical twins and we're 16" ( A/N Xrelle pronounced as Se-rell and Iona pronounced as Ai-oh-na

"We are the oldest here and We have been here for more than 2 years and don't worry we won't let them harm you. As the oldest here we have a responsibility to look after you and the other kids" Xrelle said once again.

Ace wondered how much torture they have been through if they stayed here for 2 years

They were in a far worse state then Ace and the other kids. So how were they able to smile like that?

"But you don't even know me why are you helping me now?" Ace said confused at the twins actions

"There's nothing to say to them that will make them not look after you. I've only been here for a week and so have the others and Xrelle and Iona act as if they are all sibling so once your in here we are all family" Rin said

"Family" Ace muttered. The only family he had was Luffy and Sa-.....

"Yeah we are all family here no matter the age okay?" Xrelle said again with a reassuring and soft tone.

"I'll Introduce you to the other kids." Xrelle started.

"The 7 boys are Otani, Ryuu, Dracu, Yun, Oscar, Ron and Fuji they all are age 7 to 10 but they won't tell me they're real age but that's what we assume" Xrelle said pointing to,each of the boys she then moved on pointing to Rin and the other shirtless boy.

"As you already know that's Rin and the other boy is Haruto they are both 12"

Ace looked at Rin and Haruto.
'They're 12?! They look like they could barely pass as a 10 year old?!?' Ace thought

(A/N Okay so one things straight I will definitely NOT remember all of the children's names sooo the main ones I will be using is Rin, Haruto, Xrelle and Iona so don't be stressed in remembering all them names because I know I couldn't be able to remember them. Also the names are completely random so yeah... carry on reading)

"My names Ace and I'm 9 years old and I wasn't alone.. I was with my brother Luffy who's 7 but was taken by the Boss guy" Ace stated

Just as that was said the Boss came in with Luffy who was even worse than he did before when Ace saw him...

This made Ace fume when he saw his baby brother weak and defenceless like this....

"Now now Brat did you really think I would help you., hahahaha funny really funny.." Boss said with a mischievous tone.

"The brat was a good stretch" (A/N get it? Good stretch ? Because Luffys rubber?" Okay I'll stop)

And that was that was needed to be said until Ace snapped.

He let out a massive roar of Conquerors Haki which made the Boss freeze for a few seconds until he was back again... but those few seconds was just the right amount of time for the kids to escape...