Chapter 1~Luffy and Ace turn into kids?!? EHHH??

It was 6 months after the crew have been reunited. And nearly a year since Luffys brother Ace died during the war to save him. The Strawthats didn't speak of Ace at all. Besides Luffy seems to be acting normally.

Well.. that's what they thought.

Zoro claims he heard Luffy moaning Ace's name in his sleep. Sanji says he doesn't eat as much meat as he used..And Luffy and meat are inseparable. During lunch Luffy is always spacing out.

However they live a normal pirate life and they will be there if their captain needs it.

Usopp and Chopper tried as much as they could to play with Luffy. Zoro and a Sanji fight wayyyy too much than they are supposed to be, resulting with Nami giving them a fist in the head. Brook was just asking the girls of he could see their panties.. Robin sat peacefully with a cup of tea and Franky was trying to repair the ship from the last time the marines tried to launch a cannon.

And so night came and the strawhats went to bed as usual...

Luffys Dream...

Luffy was just one step behind

"LUFFY WATCH OUT!!" As Akainu's fist was about to tear into Luffys rubber body.

Ace moved faster than lightening to save his little brother from getting hit... resulting in him losing his own life...

Luffy stared at his big brother..

he just froze..

His big brother.. just sacrificed himself

For him..

"A-Ace?" Luffy said in shock whilst looking at his brother with a massive hole in Aces body.

Ace drops on his knees coughing up blood..

"LUFFY THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME!!!" Ace says to Luffy (I know I skipped quite a few lines)

"ACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Back on the Sunny

In the men's quarter.

Zoro and Sanji were awake. They could hear their captains cries of pain. It was worrying for the first mate and cook when normally your captain was a happy go lucky idiot.

They both gave each other nervous glances. Should they wake Luffy up? Maybe we should talk about it? There was really nothing they could do when..

Suddenly there was a large fog on the ship it surrounded everything.. making Sanji and Zoro pass out.. Who knew what they had planned tomorrow..

Tomrorrrrrroooowwwwwww

There were 2 children on Luffys bed.. one with freckles and black hair and one with a big strawhat and a scar under his eye..

One by one each crew member was waking up. Chopper noticed something strange on a Luffys bed.

"Ummm Minna? What's that in Luffys bed?" Chopper pointed out making everyone in the guys room look toward Luffys bed..

Zoro decided to lift the blanket up.

Usopp,Chopper,Sanji,Zoro,Franky and Brook looked at 2 young children sleeping.

They were panicking.. how did 2 children get on the ship?

"Maybe they are secret marines?" Zoro said

"Stupid Marimo they look at least 9 they can't be marines at that age" Sanji replied

Well.. he did have point