Robert Thier

Let me talk to you about Robert Thier!!!  I am not just reviewing one of his books but all of them.  The "Storm and Silence" collection which also includes, "In the Eye of the Storm", "Silence is Golden",  "Before the Storm", "Silent Night" and "Silence Breaking". 
     These stories never ever let you down!  They are outrageously side stitching funny.  They are so easy to read and so ridiculously exciting that you can't stop smiling or giggling or hanging on the edge of your seat.  You'll see for yourself go read it!! 
      You see what makes it so great is Robert Thier and his ability to create characters  that illuminate and light up the pages with her quirky attitudes and his black and white thinking on all things it's make money or not to make money!!  I am not going to reveal the plots or tell you anything more about these fantastic stories except I'll mention two things. 1) Lily and Mr. Ambrose demand you stop wasting valuable time and read these adventurous, coming of age, romantically sweet tales that will have you rolling on the ground laughing so hard you may just pee your britches!  (Warning it is advised to not read this and drink any beverage at same time it will have you spewing your drinks all over yourself at the flip of each page. Seriously that fun and entertaining to read!). 2) You actually learn quite a few historical details while reading this book for it is written in days of old in jolly ol' London. So keep an eye on the fun facts Robert shares with us through his tales!!
      So that said and done I think you understand my feelings towards these stories!!   Absolutely  one of the best writers here or anywhere check them out you will not regret it!!  After all time is money and money is only to be made by Rikkard Ambrose  if you waste his time that comes out of your pocket now get busy and start reading!
     Please share your opinions with me here by commenting or by clicking that star shows your support for the authors and their stories I have reviewed and also your support for me!  Thanks
     (One more mention here!!  I've been reading these stories for some time now and wow I can't believe I didn't post this sooner.  I have the utmost love for this man who writes and shares these great stories!!  I should have gave you props long ago Robert shame on me!  You definitely deserve to be followed and adored by the masses for making me laugh and making each day I read your stories a better brighter day!! #robertthier or #RobThier #silenceisgolden #lily #mrrikkardambrose