After

Anna Todd wrote this trilogy that is being published or has already been published but after reading the wattpad version, which is still posted free for all to read, I decided yeah I'll write a review for it why not! 
     After is a fan fiction with Harry Styles who plays the leading man bad boy role and Tessa is the innocent girl who isn't so innocent that she doesn't get a little naughty at times!  Wink wink! 
     I believe the characters were changed in the published version. Harry's friends are non other than Niall, Liam and the rest of the boy band One Direction!   I'm not really a fan fiction girl well I was not until I read one on Luke Hemmings and well anyhow he is way to young for me lol!  Harry and the gang are in Anna Todds wattpad version of After and it's one heck of a bumpy ride! 
     I'm a sucker for a love story and was sold on that part of the triology but it left me quite disenchanted in the end. I know Anna wanted the story to have some human believability to it and I guess she achieved that in a on and off again way!  Harry and Tessa grow together and in the end well you'll have to read it!
     Anna Todd as an author has talent that is for sure.  The story just dragged on with the bumps the typical beginning, middle conflict and happy conclusion was the way this one went!  It was beginning, conflict-conclusion, conflict-conclusion repeated times 10 and then sadly a unhappy or maybe promising ending!! I'm not cutting the story down because I laughed and cried and yelled stop being stupid and just love each other so many times and that's one kind of book I like. It's was just a lot of conflict and well I wasn't able to reach inside and slap either Harry or Tessa when I felt I needed to! No really read this story by Anna Todd you'll love it and Anna your brilliant!  I look forward to reading the published version and your future works of art!