The knightsrachel is a must...

So as I said in the chapter title Knightsrachel is a must read!!!!  I just read "Along for the ride" (1st book in series) and "You belong with me" (2nd book in series) and let me tell you....absolutely awesome!!!!! I got so wrapped up in this story I couldn't put my phone down!! It was written so well that I was an emotional mess and I still am as I preparing to read the third and last book in the series!!
She also wrote "My Brothers Best Friend" which earned her a watty award and its spectacular again must read!! She is still updating the spinoff from mybbf "Jefferson Lake" which I am ever so patiently waiting to read to conclusion because.... Awesome!!
Knightsrachel has characters that you get to know and love, a writing style that flows and is easy to get lost into while reading! I truly believe knightsrachel to be one of the best authors here on Wattpad! She has several other books she published and although I won't mention them all they are all worth reading and if in a book store I would purchase I simply enjoy her writing and stories that much!!! So knightsrachel thanks for being great and sharing your talents with us!! Clapping hands. Standing ovation and wolf whistles you go girl can't wait for more!!
      I'm adding this into what I originally wrote to make a comment!  Knightrachel aren't you already a pro??  Because the more of your stories I have read the more I know you should be!!! You have talent galore!!  You should be proud of yourself!! You have 25 published works at Watt Pad and I'm so impressed with your writing style and flow it amazes me!!   You my followed up keep it up!  The stories, your characters and your writing make each read an enjoyable full on in their (your characters of course) life read. Those are the reads that make me yearn for more!  The kind that will keep you up all night trying to finish the story while being sad it's ending and you won't be apart of their lives anymore!  So glasses up and a toast to you keep your stories amazing and your ideas flowing because I truly love it!!  I'd pay for the books if they were on bookshelves and I'm sure they will be very shortly cause you have talent!!