Watt pad love dont we all....

Cold_lady19 or Ariana Godoy has written several works on watt pad and all of them I have enjoyed and she is in the process of posting a couple now!  I have to admit that she is often slow to update (not nearly as slow as ironkite who as stated in first review is my absolute fav here) but worth the wait!  I first started with "My Hopeless Choice" which was excellent, then onto "Sweet Madness" which was far fetched but still a great story!  Her writing style then was good and intriguing  but amateurish for her first stories but showing great potential then we'll she was inexperienced probably I assume( no judgement here we all are at first I'm sure I still am) but then she wrote "My Wattpad Love" and wow she did an amazing job!  The story was great!  It's definitely a must read!  Then the sequel to it "Growing Up" is just as amazing she is hitting professionalism and pay me for my books good now!  Sincerely the story is awesome her writing flows and shows her improvement as a writer and you want more!  She is still posting updates to "Growing Up" and added another called "Room 27" which is also so far brilliant I won't tell you what they are about just read cold_lady 19 you won't be disappointed!  And did I mention how bubbly and awesome Ariana seems she posts videos of herself on a few occasions I saw and she always ends her chapters with notes that are like "faith, trust and pixie dust..." No that's tinker bell but Ariana has spirit and well you'll miss out If you don't read her stories!! Soon she will be charging for books she is that good now so take to reading while there free here then we can say "I read her on Wattpad way before you what did you pay $20 for that hardback of her book!" Lol really check her out!!