The Media Barons Heiress

Written by Sinaidkincaid16 this love story takes places in books one and two which I have read both!
In book one you get caught up in the live of Tessa, rich and gorgeous and living life to the fullest. She has daddy issues and loves to have one time only flings with me no repeats. Then she sees Brad across the bar and he ignores her and walks out as she was looking then she of course for some reason can't get him out of head.  She looks for him nightly then when she sees him again pounces and I guess the rest is history. She doesn't know that he had already set his eye on her he wants to acquire her shares in her fathers company ... I won't give away anymore of the story. 
     Now I really really loved the story however "cliche" it was it was dragged into book too and well my only complaint cause come on now sometimes cliche still swoops me off my feet and makes me say awwwwww but the story was sickly yet sometimes sweetly too sweet with how perfect they were in there perfect lives.  I guess I am into that though because in two days I finished books one and two and had a hard time putting it down. The story was well written and it's truly sweet and dreamy.
     The author has a definite talent for writing there were several mistakes which she admittedly said it wasn't edited but the mistakes were typos more so then grammar or spelling. The author Sinaidkincaid16 has several works published and I believe this is the second story I have read of hers and she is a wonderful writer. You do get the pitter patter of your heart and start feeling the joy of knowing these characters and living with them throughout the book. It ending on a perfect note where you didn't need to look in crystal ball to see the future of Tessa and Brad and their future the book left it where you were satisfied that the ending was just where you knew it should be. I hope that makes sense to you!  (I hate a book that leaves a cliff hangar while loving it because you smack your head at the end and say wait come back I need to see what happens next oh I am not explaining this proper. That's because I am not the talent Sinaidkincaid16 is!).
     So if you like sweet and charming love stories to blanket you all fuzzy and warm read these books your enjoy. And to the author thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at wattpad you are a true talent in deed and I look forward to reading more of your works!