Secret

Authors Note: So sorry for not updating! Things have been hectic at home I'll try to get back in the swing of things!
Zanes POV: Its been a few days since I snuck Kawaii-chan into Starlight. I haven't managed to get her a ticket. She's been staying in the bathroom and I've been giving her portions of my meals. I feel bad, she's been living like this for a while now. Once I get her a ticket she can stay at a nearby hotel and I won't have to worry so much.
Garroth entered the room, he was holding a towel and sunscreen. "Zaaaaaane!" I rolled my eyes. I'm right next to him why does he have to yell? "What do you want?" He grinned. "Baby brother you need some sun. Look at you your a ghost!" I shot him an evil glare. "I don't need sun I'm fine!" He reached his arms out. "Zane this is something we can do together... and you would look great with a tan!" Was he being serious or was he just saying that so I would go tan with him. Either way it wouldn't kill me to hangout with my brother for a bit. "Fiiiiiiiine! Only for a little bit." He jumped with excitement. "Yay! Alright baby brother let's get to the beach and get our tan on!"
Garroths POV: We've been on the beach for awhile now and I am rocking my tan. I wonder how Zanes doing? He's been surprisingly quiet, I expected complaining. Was he actually enjoying the sun? I'll check on him and see how his tan looks.
I rolled over, his eyes were closed. Why hasn't he turned yet? I looked at his arms and chest. Oh...no..."Zane! Wake up! You forgot to turn!" "Huh? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"
He was burned all over but just on his front side. He fell asleep, so he didn't flip and he burned really badly.
We went back to our room so I could find some soothing lotion for Zane I couldn't help but feel bad. "Hey guys! Oh Zane~Kun, what happened?" KC walked up to our room. "I fell asleep while trying to tan and got burnt." KC looked at Zane as if she wanted to hug him, but that's the last thing she would want to do. "Here Baby Brother try this lotion."
Zanes POV: I put on a very thin layer of the lotion, I was being cautious. Sun burns are really sensitive. A sharp pain went through my body it felt like I was on fire. "Ahhhhhhhh! This one definitely doesn't work!" Garroth handed me another bottle and I got the same outcome. KC tapped Garroth on the shoulder. "Garroth~Kun..." "yeah KC?" "Kawaii~chan knows about a flower that can cure sunburn. It's orange and looks like a bunny, if you get it I can make a lotion for Zane~Kun." Garroth sprinted towards the door. "I'm on it!"
KC giggled and looked at me with a smirk. "There is no sunburn curing flower is there?" "Nope I just saw how he was bugging you and wanted to help...plus I have a homemade lotion that I brought just for you. I remember what happened last time we went to the beach so I wanted to come prepared." "Wow thanks KC." She was so kind I didn't deserve a friend like her. "It's no big deal." She was speaking rather monotone. Which wasn't anywhere near normal for Kawaii~chan. She also used I instead of referring to herself in the third person. "KC are you okay?"
Kawaii~Chans POV: I gave the lotion to Zane he was burnt real bad. He thanked me and then by the look on his face you could tell he caught something. "KC are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine Zane why..." I let it slip he noticed that's why he asked. Zane gave me a curious stare. "Kawaii~chan...your speaking differently." Why was I being so careless I've been talking like this for years why let my voice slip now? "No...no Kawaii~chans not." He stared at me again "KC what's going on?" I can trust Zane right? He's kept me here without anyone knowing I guess I can tell one person.
I took a deep breath, and started to talk normally "Your right I am speaking differently, that's not how I really sound." "Why change your voice KC?" "Much like werewolves, meif'wa have a lot of offspring. Everyone one in my family looks the same. I have 11 siblings and we're all identical, the only way we stick out is by our talents, abilities, and characteristics. I've never stood out from my family all my siblings could do amazing things and they stood out. I don't have any talents so I was always compared to everyone else." Zane looked up at me. "Kawaii~chan I'm..." Garroth called from downstairs. "Baby brother I found it!" I went to turn away when Zane grabbed me "where finishing this conversation later Kawaii..." I flinched "that's not my real name." Garroth flew up the stairs and I put my act back on, did I tell Zane to much?