Lost

Aphmaus POV: I've been walking around the island for hours. I'm starting to wish I actually payed attention when Derek gave me directions. The sun was blaring and the curls were slowly falling out of my hair. I looked around for a place to sit and rest, my legs were tired after all this walking.
I heard the calming sound of the ocean, so there must be a beach near by.  The beach sounds so relaxing right now. I'll just take a break and continue my search for Aaron in a bit.
Aaron's POV: I've been walking around for a bit, just clearing my head before I see Aph again. I hate to keep her waiting, but I want to be ready when I see her. Dad told me to stay back at the therapists for awhile, I'm not sure why. I stayed for another hour before I grew tired and needed to stretch my legs.
All this walking has made me realize how sore I really am from therapy. I haven't had to to go to a gym on the island, but physical therapy had been keeping me in shape.
It amazes me, how differently werewolves lives are than humans. We eat differently, exercise differently, and even kiss differently. Aph will have a lot to get used to, but she won't be going through changes alone.
Aphmaus POV: I've been on the beach for longer than expected. I've been trapped in my own terrible, but realistic thoughts. I did this to him, this is all my fault, none of this would be happening if I wasn't with Aaron, he's probably better off without me... I started to cry as I neared the end of my thoughts, I didn't deserve to be saved. I was in full tears. I couldn't stop them, they just kept coming. I felt so guilty, "I shouldn't have been saved, Aaron doesn't deserve me."
I felt someone's presence behind me. Oh no, did someone notice my crying. The last thing I wanted was to draw attention to myself. I could hear them stop in their tracks.
Aaron's POV: I needed a place to rest, but it would have to be quick I don't want to keep Aphmau waiting.
I heard whimpering from the beach, it sounded like someone was crying. I rushed down to see if everything was okay. There was a girl sitting alone by the shore. She had a long red dress, with worn out curls in her hair.
Her presence was comforting, almost familiar. I was surprised she wasn't turning around to see who it was. She had to notice me, I wasn't exactly being the quietest.
My ears twitched straining to hear what she was mumbling. She seemed so sad, her voice was so soothing yet depressing. She started to lean towards one side signaling she was turning around. As she turned around a similar cloth caught my eye. She was wearing a bandana on her head like a head-band.
Then something in my mind clicked. How could I have not known it before, why didn't I recognize her smell, has it really been that long that I've forgotten her scent? Why was she crying?
I couldn't bring my self to say anything, I didn't know what to say.  All I could do was wait for her to see me and go from there.