Eyes

Aaron's POV: We spent the whole day at the beach, swimming, tanning, and doing whatever we want. Aphmau looks so cute in her bathing suit. I remember when we went to Love Love Paradise. She was so beautiful. 
I've been teaching Aph to swim ever since she almost drowned going down a water slide at the resort. I bought her a floaty to use when we go to the beach or a water park. She uses it even in the shallow end, Aph is so adorable.
Today we were here with Silvana, Eric, my mom, dad, and the pack.  I'm starting to get used to everyone seeing me as a werewolf. It's been difficult but Aph has helped me tremendously.
She is so caring and is a constant reminder of why I should stay strong.
Aphmaus POV: Today has been amazing so far! I've been with my family and friends all day. The best part is Aaron is with me and he's still teaching me how to swim. I giggled, I can't believe he hasn't given up on me yet. He's the best.
"Aaron, are you sure you want to continue with my lessons?" He glanced at me and then looked at the water. "Every time you hit the water tour getting better. Your learning and I don't care how long it takes I'm not giving up on you." I blushed, he's so sweet.
I haven't gotten out of the water all day. I've been practicing for hours. I was starting to get tired and Aaron was starting to notice. "Babe why don't we take a break for a bit?" "Yeah...I could use a break." Aaron helped me out of the water.
Aaron stopped, he gazed into the distance. His breathing was getting heavy. What did he see?
Aaron's POV:
I set Aph gently on the ground after pulling her up from the water. Something met my gaze. I saw a man carrying luggage for someone. His eyes were glossy and he had bangs coming down his face from one side. It looked like it had been bleached from covering up another color. He had blue ears and tail...my body filled with discomfort and anger I was frozen.
I could feel my eyes grow cold. I must have turned, but it didn't matter Ein was here that was him.
Aphmaus POV: Aaron's fist tightened whatever he was looking at didn't please him. He started walking towards a man that looked familiar. "Aaron?" No response "A...Aron?" I ran over to Melissa and pointed at him. "He's not answering and that guy he's walking towards...he thinks it's Ein." Melissa ran over to Aaron and stepped in front of him. He started to walk towards her. She was pushing him back, but failed. He was plowing through her.
Melissa's POV: "Aaron...you need to stop! Your eyes, you could turn someone." He didn't even budge. I couldn't hold him back he was abnormally strong. "Aaron stop!" He was pushing through me and brushed me aside like I was nothing.
I heard heavy footsteps coming towards me. Aphmau rushed past and stopped in front of Aaron. She put her arms out and closed her eyes. She knew she couldn't look into his eyes.  She started to speak,"Aaron...it's me. I'm right here with you. I know who you think that is and...that's not him. Listen to my voice, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere..." Aaron was right her voice is soothing.
Aaron's POV: I could feel the anger leaving my body. Aph was talking me down. It really isn't him is it. We left him in the woods with an angry pack he's dea..."Aaron? Are you ok now, can I open my eyes." I had forgotten Aph couldn't look into my eyes I was so caught up with revenge. I guess I need more therapy than I thought.
Aph jumped into my arms. "I'm here with YOU.