Silence

Aphmaus POV: I could feel someone's eyes on me. They didn't stop staring, I was getting scared. Neither of us had said anything. Who was it? Eager to know I turned around, slowly. I saw a purple hoodie,unzipped, revealing the mans chest. I gazed as I saw black ears with red tips...that's the color of Aaron's ears. I couldn't breathe I was in shock, then I saw his face. I shed a single tear.
Aaron's POV: She turned I looked away, scared of her judgement. I covered my face so she could get a glimpse of my ears and tail without realizing who I am. Why was she here?
She looked so beautiful, I wanted to kiss her, but would that be to much too soon. I peeked through my hands as she looked at my chest, ears, and tail. Her eyes filled with tears once she saw my ears. They're unique, she probably knows it's me already. I uncovered my face revealing my eyes. I was crying too.
Aphmaus POV: it was him, it was truly him. After all this time, I'm right here looking at him, face to face. There were hundreds of tears rolling down my face by now. They weren't droplets anymore the were streams. They were tears of happiness. I haven't felt like this in a long time.
I tried to say something, but I couldn't find words. I needed to say something. I was afraid he would be mislead by my silence. I was afraid he would think I was angry or that I didn't want him in my life anymore.
Aaron's POV: The tears in her eyes grew to streams. Was she happy, sad, angry? Were these tears of joy. Seeing her cry, made my tears worsen.
She wasn't saying anything. I wasn't saying anything. I wanted to say something, but what? Thoughts raced through my head. Actions speak louder than words I thought. I opened up my arms as sign of welcome. Like I was reaching out for a hug.
Aphmaus POV: I panicked what do I do, how do I show him that I'm here for him. I gazed up at him, lost in his eyes. Then, he opened his arms and smiled. I cried even more and ran right to him. When I got there I embraced him as if I was never going to let go. I've been waiting for this moment for a whole year. When I was holding him it felt like an eternity had passed, like we were the only two in the world. I wanted to stay here all night and hold him, nothing else.
Aaron's POV: I was filled with surprise. Aph ran into my arms and I felt whole again. I didn't want to let go. Why was I so scared? She's still the same warm, friendly, and loving Aphmau...and she is always welcome in my arms. The rest of the night we stood there holding each other in complete silence.