Tacos

Aaron's POV: Aph and I have been walking around for a while now. Her mom told her about a really great taco stand here on the island. She told Aph were it was but I doubt she remembers.
"Aph, do you know where we're going?" She sighed, "Yesss... maybe... I don't know" she blushed red with embarrassment. "My mom told me, but I guess I forgot." Her face lit up like she had an idea, and then she shook her head as if she wasn't to sure about it. "What is it Aph?" She went quiet, "Aaron... do you think you could...smell where the stand is?" "What?" Her face was red once again. "Nothing!" I smiled. "I could...try." Her face was happy again. "Really?"
Aphmaus POV: Aaron and I had been walking around for awhile looking for a taco stand. We couldn't find it, because I kinda forgot where it was. I asked him if he could sniff out where it was, and talking about the subject made him nervous.
"Yeah, I have a...snooter..after all" I couldn't help but giggle. "Snooter?" His face turned bright red. "Y...Yeah I um...that's what werewolves call a nose. It's like werewolf slang I guess." I put my hand on his shoulder encouragingly, "Then snoot out my taco stand!" We both giggled, and then he grew nervous again. "I've...never done this before. I don't know what to smell for." I thought for a second, all tacos are different so I'll give him the basics. "Try beef and red peppers?" He nodded, "I'll give it a try!"
Aaron's POV: I smelled around our whole area trying to find something similar to beef and red peppers. It was harder than I thought it would be, there were so many new smells. "I got it!" Aph grew a smile. It makes her happy to see me embrace this new part of me. "Follow that trail onto the taco stand!" I chuckled, she's so adorable.
We followed the trail up until we got to an intersection, there were two paths. A group of familiar faces walked towards us from the left path. "Hey guys!" Blaze called out, he was walking with the rest of my pack. Dotty, Rylan, Daniel, and Mariah waved at us. They seemed so exhausted. Blaze looked so famished, like they had been walking around forever. "Are you guys ok?" I asked. Daniel spoke up, "We've been looking for a taco stand for a few hours now. I'm starting to think it doesn't exist."
"That's exactly what we've been doing. Thanks to you guys I think I have a central idea on where it is." Everyone including Aph looked a little confused. Trying to clear everything up, I spoke. "I tracked the scent to here, where it lead to two paths. If you guys came down one of them looking for it, then it has to be down the other one."
Aphmaus POV: Aaron is finally embracing this new part of himself, I'm so proud of him. We continued along our journey to find the taco stand with the pack. Then everyone's nose perked up. I think they got it!
We walked down a stone path to a corner. It was the stand!
"Today is a day for relaxing and tacos!"