Section One

It was a shame that everything had changed. And just in time for my third year as well. Sousake was a wonderful place, the library itself an entire section. However lucky we where, I agreed with Chi when she said that is was squandered over a group of girls. The amount of knowledge that could have been learned...

It was such a shame it burned. 

My third year of high school, and I had to transfer schools. I heard that a larger group of our numbers would be going to the closer schools, like Karasuno. I was simply moving back in with my family. 

The closest school being Aobajōsai High. I guess that was another perk of Sousake. We didn't have to worry about transfer or entrance exams. Sure I still took them, but just the mention of Sousake practically guaranteed my acceptance. 

It was slightly annoying. I'm pretty sure they didn't even bother to look at my scores. 

At the moment I was walking down the hallway to my classroom, my eyes locked onto the book in my hands. For some reason,  there was basically no one in the hallway. I shrugged it off and continued walking. 

All of a sudden the noise level skyrocketed. I glanced up from my book to see a guy surrounded by a large group of girls. We all wore the same uniform, which would make sense since they were obviously fellow students here. 

But this had never happened at Sousake. Why were they crowding around him?

I continued to approach, only to find that the guy was flirting with all of the girls at once. Sure he could be considered handsome,  but technically he's flirting with other girls right in front of each other. I guess they just don't care. 

Seeing as they were blocking the door to my classroom, I had no choice other than to wait for them to leave. I stood a few feet away, blocking out the sounds of their shrieking and giggles so I could keep reading. In a few seconds, there was silence. I kept on reading, I wasn't going to complain. 

Then there was a loud shout, and something smashing into the front of my head. 

Luckily my head was tilted down to see the book, sparing my glasses from being broke against my face. Unfortunately the impact of whatever was thrown was enough to knock me off balance. I fell onto my back, my book still held by my left hand. 

I laid on the ground, staring at the ceiling. There was a stinging sensation on my forehead, and there was a crack through the right side of my glasses. 

"Oi Shittykawa! Look what you did!"

"Iwa-chan! It's your fault for throwing the ball!"

"You could have taken it like a man! You know what, never mind. You couldn't have."

"Iwa-chan!"

I sat up and fixed my glasses from where they had tilted nearly to the point of falling off. The crack would be there for a while, but as I grabbed my book, I found that I would still be able to read. So no harm done. 

Glancing up I say that a new guy, Iwa-chan, was arguing with the other guy from earlier, and the girls that hadn't run were standing around nervously. Even so, there still was no way into the classroom. So I continued to sit on the floor reading until they left. 

"-you okay?" A voice broke through my concentration, and I looked up to see the two guys looking down at me. 

"What?" I said. "Sorry, I didn't hear a word you just said." I peered around their legs and saw that there was no longer anyone standing outside the classroom. "Nice meeting you." 

I stood up and walked around them, reading once more. I'm sure they were staring after me. It was probably a bit rude to just walk away without listening. 

"Oh, I'm fine... Just in case that's what you were asking," I said as I turned around. I bit my lips and nodded in a form of self-confirmation. Leaving it at that, I turned around once more and entered the classroom. 

I had nearly forgotten that Oikawa had trouble following him everywhere.