Chapter 58 :)

I woke up with the sound of my phone. I whipped my eyes and reached for my phone. Damn I let it in my purse. I ran to my purse that was lying on the ground. I answered as the last ringtone went on.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi Kim, it's Lara, you have to be at the runway in less than 2 hours ok?"

"Sure, I'll be there. Thanks, I had forgotten about that."

"You're welcome. Anyway, bye." She said before hanging up.

I walked back to the bed, where I plugged my phone.

"Who was it babe?" I heard Niall's sleepy voice ask.

"Lara, I have to be at the runway in less than 2 hours, so I'm gonna go get dress." I said.

"No, don't change, you're perfect like that" He said.

"Niall, if I'm going out like that, it's gonna be weird."

"No it's not." He said, giggling.

I laughed and walked to the bathroom with my clothes.

"Babe?" I asked.

"What is it?" He asked on the other side of the door.

"Can I keep your shirt on?"

"Sure thing babe."

"Thanks." I said.

I took a shower and changed up before coming back into my room. I saw that Niall was still only in boxers on the bed. I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it.

"C'mon, you're my lift." I said.

"Let me sleep."

"No, c'mon leprechaun, wake up."

"Only if you kiss me." He said, turning and smirking at me.

"Fine, just a kiss."

I leaned and kissed his soft lips. I quickly tear apart and he shrugged. He stood up and grabbed his sweats and a shirt. He threw his snapback on and put sunglasses in front of his eyes. We were about to leave when Niall remembered that he didn't have any shoes. He slipped his feet in some sneakers and we walked out. We quickly made it to the car, and Niall dropped me off at the place where the fashion show would take place. I quickly peck his lips and let him left. He was supposed to come back for the runway, so we'll see each other later. I smiled at that thought and walked inside. I quickly saw Lara, which was waving and smiling at me. People were doing her make-up, so I sat on the chair next to heir's and someone came to start mine.

"Have you been on any social website yet?" She asked me.

"No." I said.

"Open your phone and go on anything you want."

"Hmm... Ok?" I said more as a question.

I opened Twitter' app and started to scroll.

тyler oαĸley : OMG, Harry Styles just broke up with the model!! I love the video he made about it yesterday!!

Wait, what? I pressed the link and turned the volume of my phone up.

"So, hi guys, you're probably asking yourself why I keep on breaking up with girls lately. Well, it's not my fault. I broke up with Lara because I still have feelings for someone that you all know. The problem is that she loves someone else. I won't try to force it, but I miss that girl so much you know." He said, looking down at his lap.

He lifted his head back up before continuing with what he was saying.

"The thing is that I feel thing for her that I never felt for anybody. These things I get in my stomach whenever she touches me, the sparkle in her eyes that I use to see every time she would just take a look at me. I lately realized that she lost that little sparkle, the thing that never made me lose hope for us. I lost it. Boo, I love you. Always will, always have. You're beautiful. Well, that's pretty much it... Bye guys, bye boo." He said, before shutting the camera off.