Chapter 51 :)

Niall P.O.V.

I woke up by a knock on the door. I opened my eyes and saw Kim’s head resting peacefully on my chest. I smiled and tried to get out of bed without waking her up. I threw my shirt on and walked to the door. I first looked into the eye and recognize Harry and Louis on the other side of the door. My anger started to grow wild. I unlocked the door and slightly opened it. Harry tried to get in but I stopped him.

“You two are waiting here, I’m getting the card.” I whispered, going back inside the room.

I wrote on a piece of paper that I was out and put it over Kimberley’s phone. I then grabbed the card of her room and got back outside. Harry and Louis were both sitting on the ground. I sat in front of them and asked them what they wanted.

“What have you done with Kim last night?” Harry asked.

“I consoled her.” I briefly explained.

“Why was she sad?” Louis asked.

“Well yesterday night she watched a show where she learned that Harry would be cheating on her. They had pictures and everything.” I explained to Louis, not even looking at Harry.

Louis eyes grew wide and he slapped Harry hard on the arm.

“You’re such a crap.” Louis said.

“Guys, it’s not what you think?” Harry tried to explain.

“What is it then?” I asked showing him the photos they had took of Lara and him.

He sighed and leaned his head on the wall behind him. He closed his eyes. Louis and I both stood up. I went back to Kim’s room, hearing Louis saying to Harry how angry he was about him. I stopped to listened when I got back into Kim’s room. When I came in, she was sitting on her bed, criss-cross applesauce. She had her phone on her lap and was texting. I laid on the bed next to her and pulled her over my chest. I played with her hair for a while, just staying in a comfortable silence.

“Who are you texting?” I suddenly asked.

“Justin.” She simply said.

“Why?”

“I’m taking the plane later today; I’m leaving for New York.” She explained.

“Isn’t your photo shoot in more than a week?” I asked.

“Yeah, but there’s a YouTube convention and I really want to meet some youtubers. And I really want to get the hell out of here” She said.           

“I’ll try to come to see you as soon as I can.” I said.

She lightly nodded. Her body suddenly turned and she leaned on her elbows. She stared at me for a little amount of time before she started to talk.

“Do you think Harry got that we were over?” She, out of nowhere, asked.

“You’re sure about this?” I asked her.

She clearly nodded.

“Well, I don’t know. Maybe you should tell him.” I said.

This time she clearly shook her head from left to right.

“Not gonna happen. I’m never talking to him ever again.” She said.

I looked at her as she stood back up and started to make her suitcases. I suddenly saw a really attractive red lace bra falling out of her suitcase. She didn’t seem to notice it.

“Nice bra you got there.” I joked.

She turned her head to see where I was looking and followed my gaze. I saw her cheeks redding up and giggled. I went beside her, put my arms around her waist, and threw her on the bed. She giggled and I put my hands on both side of her head on the bed. She stared in my eyes and stopped to giggle. She raised her arms and put them around my waist. She slowly brought them to my neck. I started to lean, and she brought me closer to her. I stopped before our lips touched, being uncertain of everything. I opened my eyes and saw Kim staring in my eyes. Her wonderful green-blue eyes staring in my blue eyes. It was all that took to get me to kiss her. The moment our lips touched, I was the happiest man on Earth. She answered my kiss. I quickly tear apart. I know she’s doing this because she is sad, she is not thinking. I laid next to her.

“Sorry, I just don’t want to look like I’m taking advantage of this situation.” I said.

“I get it, don’t worry.” She said before standing back up and grabbing some clothes from her suitcases to go get dress in the bathroom. She quickly came back out, looking stunning as always. polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=101004152&.locale=fr

She walked to her suitcases, closed all of them and looked outside the window. She sighed and walked back.

“Let’s go.” She said, grabbing two of her suitcases as I grabbed the last one.

I had called Paul to get us a car and to bring us to the airport, so when we arrived downstairs, Paul was there waiting for us. He grabbed one of Kim’s suitcases and opened the walk for both of us. As soon as we got outside, the fans started to scream. Kim waved at them and got inside the car. I closely followed her in. The drive went pretty silent. Arriving to the airport, I hugged her and let her go with Paul inside. She quickly passed the security and Paul came back in the car. The driver then left the airport as fast as he could, bringing me back to the hotel.

I took the elevator to the floor of our rooms. I saw Harry banging on Kim’s door.

“C’mon Kim, open the door, we need to talk.” He said through the door.

“She’s not in there.” I told him.

“I can hear the TV.” He said without looking at me.

I handed him the card and he quickly swipe it and opened the door. He got inside and realized that there was nobody. He sat on the edge of the bed and put his head between his two large hands.

“Where is she?” He asked.

“She left.” I simply said.

“Where?”

I rolled my eyes and left the room. I headed to Louis’ and mine’ room. I knocked and Louis opened. I walked in and saw Liam and Zayn sitting on the couch. I sat on the bed and started my explanations of what happened for them.

Harry P.O.V.

**flashback**

I got inside the model management building, took the elevator and went up. The elevator quickly stopped and the doors opened. I walked in and got greeted by Max Brown, our responsible (fake name…duuhh). He made me a sign and invited me to sit down. I did so and he stood up, taking a serious look.

“Is everything good with your girlfriend?” He asked.

“Yes, it’s amazing… Why?” I asked, slightly confused.

“Well, we want to drag more attention on your player side and…” He started before I cut him off.

“I’m not a player.” I clearly said.

“I know that, anyway, we want you to go through the city with someone hand in hand. And that someone ain’t going to me Kim. It’s going to be an Australian model, you know her, its Lara White.” He said.

“What if I don’t want to?” I asked.

“Trust me, you want to.” He said.

I was about to oppose myself when a tall blonde girl got in. She shyly smiled at me and sat next to me on the couch. I recognized her from a party I went to 3 days ago. Max asked us to leave the building together and to walk around London. I sighed but told myself that I wouldn’t do anything. We both got out of the building together. Lara and I talked a little when she suddenly grabbed my hand. I tensed up as paparazzis took pictures of us. I quickly pulled my hand out of her grip. And looked at her with an angry look.

“Look, just go back to your life; I’m perfectly fine with Kim.” I rudely said.

She nodded and excused herself. Lara left me alone on the street. I was just praying that Kim will never see those pictures.

**End of flashback**