Chapter 13 :)

I woke up this morning and my room was empty. The guys had all left? I opened my phone... No unread texts. I went downstairs, not understanding a thing. When I arrived in the kitchen, still nobody. I then heard a scream and laughs coming from the living room. That's where I went. All the guys with Jazzy, Jaxon, Pattie, Jeremy and Justin were looking at the TV. They were watching nothing else then Spongebob Squarepants. Harry saw me and made me a sign to come sit on his lap. I was on my way to Harry when Jazzy saw me and came to give me a big hug. I kissed her on the top of the head and she went back to sit on Justin's lap. Harry gave me a kiss in the neck and took my hand.

"You slept good?" He asked.

"Yes, what about you?"

"Wonderful." He whispered in my ear before kissing it.

I smiled. We all watched Spongebob until the end before we went to take our breakfast.

------------------

After we ate, me and the guys all went back upstairs. They took some clothes that they bring yesterday after the concert. So, one after the other they planned to go to the bathroom to take a shower and to put on their clothes. Louis was the first one and I was the last one, so I decided to take a nap... Really bad idea when you are with 5 immature guys in the same room.

Louis P.O.V.

When I went out of the bathroom, I saw that Kim was asleep. I remembered yesterday, after the show, when she told us about her make-up hate. Before Niall got into the bathroom, I explained my plan to the guys. Harry refused to be a part of it, but when we started, he couldn't say no, even if she was his girlfriend.

Zayn P.O.V.

I went into the bathroom looking for the make-up. It was amazing to see all the make-up she had but didn't use. I took all of it and bring it into the room. All the guys jumped on it and began to put it on her face. We were all laughing silently. We were about to put the final touch when she started to move. We took all the make-up, and all went to put it back where it was. As we were all putting it back, we heard a really loud and angry scream. Liam jumped on his feet, and locked the door.

Kimberley P.O.V.

I slowly woke up, and whipped my eyes with my hands. When I put back my hands, I saw that they were all... Pink!! I let go a scream, understanding what the guys just had done. I ran to the bathroom as they closed and locked it.

"Guys get out of there right freaking now!!!!"

"What about no?" Louis asked through the door.

"What about you all die?" I asked back.

"Neither?" Louis said back as I heard all of the other guys laugh behind.

"Then I'm gonna wait 'til you get out and I'm gonna kill everyone of you."

Justin P.O.V.

We were finishing eating when we heard a really loud scream. We all looked at each other, when we heard Kim calling me.

"Justin come in my room with wet whipes please, a lot of it actually... Please?"

"Comin'" I screamed, running to the general bathroom.

I took some compress that I put under the water. After that I headed to her room. When I came in, I saw Kim back to me, kicking the bathroom door. I then heard Harry talking through that same door.

"C'mon sweetheart we're sorry, it was too tempting for us."

"Aren't you supposed to be my boyfriend? Because you don't act at all like it!!"

"Kim?"I said interrupting them.

She turbed and I couldn't helped the giggle that came out.

"That's it, laugh, be as mature as them."

"Sorry." I said trying to hide my smile.

She had so much make-up, it was hilarious. I gave her some compresses and kept the others to help her clean up.

-------------

It took something like half an hour to put out all the make-up, but we finally did it. She had now a red puffy face since we had to rub a lot to put it all off. The guys were being really silent, even if we heard some giggles sometimes. Kim was shutting them up by kicking in the door.

Harry P.O.V.

It is going to make something like an hour now that we are in the bathroom. And I'm starting to feel really guilty now. Louis is saying to me that she's going to laugh about it... Someday.

"I think we should get out now." I said breaking the silence.

They all agreed except Louis. So I went to the door and unlocked it.