Chapter 31 :)))

Louis P.O.V.

Liam, Zayn, Ed and I were playing videogames when I heard someone screaming downstairs.

"Yes that!" We heard.

It sounded like Harry, and he looked pissed.

"GO TELL ME WHAT IS UP BETWEEN YOU AND KIM?" We heard Harry screamed again.

"I JUST TOLD YOU THAT THERE WAS NOTHING." We heard Niall scream this time.

Ed, Liam and Zayn had an interrogation point in the face. Before it goes farther, I stood on my feet and ran downstairs in the living room where I saw Harry and Niall. Harry was surprisingly red and his jaw was clenched. His fist were tight on each side of his body. Niall was protected by the sofa, but not for long anymore.

"SAY IT!" Harry screamed.

"SAY WHAT?!" Niall screamed back.

Harry was about to jump over the couch when I stopped him.

"Both of you are calming down. Right fucking now, you heard me?" I screamed.

They both groaned.

"I SAID; YOU HEARD ME?!" I repeated louder this time.

"Yes." They both mumbled.

I took Harry by the arm and sat him beside me on the couch. I took Niall's arm and sat him on the other side, so I would do a fence between them.

"Ok, now without screaming you are going to tell me what is up with you two!" I explained. " Niall go first."

Harry was about to opposed himself, but I slapped his arm and he sat back.

"Well Harry came in the living room and started to scream at me for no good reason." Niall explained, without, obviously, mentioning some aspects of this fight.

"Harry, why did you start to scream on Niall?" I asked calmly.

"Because Kim texted me and asked me to come to pick her up, and when I asked her if Niall could come pick her up she said that it was not a good idea. So I guessed that there was something up, and I wanted to know what it was. When I arrived in the living room, Niall was texting someone that didn't answered and wouldn't tell me who it was. But anyway I knew it was Kim. So I became angry because I had an idea of what could've happened." Harry explained letting a tear or two streams down his face.

"Niall, what happened this morning went you dropped off Kim at school?" I asked him, knowing that it had to happen someday.

"Nothing." He said looking to the ground.

"Niall, no lies please." I said.

"I- I tried to, hmm well to, well I tried to kiss her." He said putting his head between his leg."I don't know why I did that I don't get it. I just can't get her out of my mind."

"Niall don't- don't make me do that, I love her so much." Harry said, a complete stream of tears now rolling down his face.

"Don't do it, I don't want to break you two, I'm so sorry Harry." Niall said running into Harry's arms. "Stop crying Harry, I'm sorry."

"I have to-to do it, I don't want to k-keep on fighting with you. I hate to scream at you." Harry stuttered.

"No, it will destroy her and you at the same time." Niall said, afraid this time.

"I will go in my room and prepare myself for it. I'm gonna tell her later when I'll go pick her up." Harry said, walking back to his room, crying.

Niall looked hurt. I took him in my arms and started to talk to him.

"It had to happen." I told him.

"She-She's gonna hate all of us after that. Because of me she won't ever t-talk again to all of us." Niall stuttered.

"Maybe, we'll see. Now we should go pack." I told him.

"Why?" Asked Niall looking at me with his big blue eyes full of tears.

"We are leaving tonight, we should leave before tomorrow morning, and it's for the best." I told him.

He stood up with a lot of weakness. When we arrived upstairs, Harry was leaving Kim's room, his tears were now dry. He walked to our room and we followed him. Harry and Niall started to pack in silence. I went back in the game room and announce to the guys that we were leaving tonight. Ed would come with us but Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael would stay here. About fifteen minutes later, we were all set. Harry would go pick Kim up, bring her to the house and from there, come to join us at the airport. Niall was feeling really bad. Zayn and Liam didn't knew what was going on yet but they were trying to calm down Niall.

Kimberley P.O.V.

Harry should arrive in a few minutes, so I'm starting to preparing myself to leave. I then heard a klaxon sound. I thanked my friend and left. I jumped into the car and immediately, Harry pressed on the gas. He didn't talk so I didn't talk. He was weird. We arrived to the house and he asked me to stay in the car for a minute.

"What is it Harry?" I asked concerned.

"Hmm. I wanted to tell you something. " Harry said looking... Weird.

"What is it, c'mon say it." I said, pushing him to say it.

"I'm sorry." He finally said.

"For what?" I asked laughing.

"I'm sorry... But I break up with you." He said pretty fast.

It was like a slap in the face. The tears started to run down my face. He wasn't even looking at me. He was looking right in front of him, making sure not to look at me. I opened the door, slapped it and ran into the house crying. I was crying for two reasons. 1) the guy I loved just broke up with me and 2) I'm not suppose to run because of my wound and it really hurts. Running upstairs I saw Luke.

"Whoah Kim, what's happening." He said, stopping me.

"LET ME GO." I screamed, pushing him.

I ran to my room, leaned on the door and slid to the ground. A few seconds after, I jumped on my bed and cried. I cried all night long. Before I passed out, I felt someone laying on my bed and strong arms holding me.

---------------------------

DON'T WORRY Y'ALL, YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT, I ALMOST CRIED WRITING TIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT 3-4 CHAPTERS :)) IT'S GETTING PRETTY EMOTIONAL... BUT IT'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT (HEHE) DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND DO YOUR SUFF... YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW THE LITTLE ME SO YOU'LL KNOW ALL MY UPDATES AND STUFFFFFFFF :)))