Chapter 6 :)

So... The guys changed up. Since I was going as Harry's escort, he wore a little of pink, so we could match. He was so adorable.

We took some funny pics with the guys. They are so damn hilarious!! They are always acting like a bunch of 4 years old guys!! That's the thing about them, they don't care about what everybody thinks!

-----------

We are heading to the premiere of a movie. We are in an amazing limo!! Harry is sitting next to me, because we are supposed to get out of the limo by "couple". I feel a little tired, since I arrived this morning by plane, but I'll get over it.

------------

The red carpet was amaziing!! Harry went off the limo before me, and held my hand to help me getting out. He kept my hand in his all the time of the red carpet. People already know about my story I think, because some interviewer asked about it. Once, a interviewer asked to me and Harry if we were dating. Here's what Harry answered:
"Well, not yet." he said, winking at me.
"I love your optimist side my dear." I said.
"I like it too." he said, kissing my cheek.

I automatically blushed.

Harry P.O.V.

I like it so much when she is blushing, I simply like everything about her!! Her eyes, her smile, her laugh, everything.

After this interview, I had the right of all kind of funny looks from the guys, most of all of Louis, who was looking at me with a little corner smile.

As we were goint to come in, we saw Cody Simpson. Kim was a huge fan, but didn't want to go meet him, so I pushed her.

Kimberley P.O.V.

OMG!! I was hugging Cody fucking Simpson!! He smellll sooooooo good!! I think I forgot how to breath!! Cody ahd his hand on my hips to take pictures with me for the paparazzis.

"So, how you fin it here?" He asked me.
"Not that bad,haha."
"Haha, I bet you haven't been to the beach yet?"
"It's a fact." I said.
"And I bet you don't know how to surf either, do you?"
"Nope I don't."
"Well I could teach you if you want." He said.
"What!! It would be amazing!!"
"Ok then, tomorrow morning,ten o'clock,your house?"
"It's perfect." I said smiling.

He hugged me and left, winking at me. Harry immediatly took his place by my side, pulling me closer than ever.

----------

The movie was really good. The guys wanted me to go to their house after it, but I politely refused, because I was really tired. The limo left the theater and Harry offered me his legs, so I could lay down to take a little sleep. It took less than 2 minutes, I was sleeping.

----------------------------------------
Hey guys, I would really like some comments here and there, it would make me really happy, and when a writer is happy, she writes more ;)

Please comment guyssss :) I want to know how you feel about the storyy :)))