Chapter 57 :)

------------(Skip to after the rehearsals)

I finished to change back in normal clothes before I felt strong arms around my waist. I heard a cute little giggle and guessed it was Niall. I turned and faced the most handsome and amazing guy ever. I cupped his cheek and pecked his lips. He brought my face closer to his and deepened the kiss. I chuckled during the kiss, forcing the kiss to brake. He leaned his forehead against mine, smiling. I stroke his cheek, and his smile suddenly faded.

“What’s wrong Niall?” I asked.

“I saw you and Harry kissing earlier.” He sadly stated.

“Look, I didn’t kiss back. He’s just an ass, let him be.” I said.

He slowly nodded. I grabbed his face between my two hands and forced him to look at me in the eyes.

“Niall, I love you, when are you going to understand it?” I said.

His eyes grew wide as his smile. He put his arms around my waist and spinned me around.

“SHE LOVES ME!!” He screamed.

I laughed and he put me back down. He cupped my face and stared in my eyes before starting to lean in. His soft lips gently pressed on mine. My hands quickly found their way to his head. His grip around my waist tightened and he softly squeezed my ribs, causing me to giggle in the kiss.

“Oh my god this is soooo cute.” Louis screamed behind us.

We tear apart and I blushed, hiding my face in the crook of Niall’s neck. He kissed the top of my head as I heard footsteps coming closer to us. I turned around in Niall’s grip to see the 4 other members of One Direction next to us. We started to talk as I completely ignored Harry when Justin had to come in. He was all smile until he saw Harry. His eyes became darker and his jaw clenched. He closed his fists and started to walk his way. I quickly undid myself o Niall’s embrace and stopped him.

“Justin, stop right now.” I said.

“Kim, let me go.” He harshly said.

“Justin, no!” I said with more intensity.

“He hurts you; it’s my turn to hurt him.”

“He’s right, I deserve it.” Harry said.

“If someone’s gonna hit him it’s me, so back off Justin.” I almost screamed this time.

Justin’s eyes went back to normal and he seemed to relax.

“I’m gonna wait for you in the car.” He said before walking away.

I nodded and he walked away. I felt arms around my neck and hair tickling me in the neck.

“Would you just back off?!” I screamed, nudging Harry in the ribs.          

“I just want you to listen to me.” He said. “I can explain.”

“I already know that it’s some Management shit between you and Lara. You didn’t have the fucking guts to tell me. You made me think that I wasn’t good enough for you, that I was just a freaking toy. Don’t think I’ll come back to you this easily. You’re a freaking jerk. You think you can have everything you want, well, guess what, you can’t!!” I screamed, hitting him on the chest.

“Kim, I didn’t mean to, I’m sorry.” Harry gently said.

“You should be. You can’t even imagine what you put me through. You put me down. So low I didn’t think that I could ever come back up.” I screamed again, my eyes just begging to liberate the tears.