Chapter 4

"Raise your hand higher, Sulli." I said as I take pictures of them, "You're doing good. Give me more swag, Amber."

The SM artists are really good, they're not hard to work with. They already know what to do, but I still have to guide them though. The pictures came out really fine. More than fine, actually.

I was done with TVXQ, SUJU, SNSD, BoA and KangTa. Yes, it's just a short photoshoot for every group. We still have 4 days to shoot more photos.

We're here in Busan. Yes, SM Entertainment is that rich to afford all the expenses including mine. What can we expect? They're selfish, that's why.

"We're done." I smiled at them, "Kamsahamnida."

They smiled back and thanked too. They're still as nice as ever. I glanced at my watch, I still have 10 minutes before the next group, I decided to drink. It's so hot here.

I looked at the prices. Gosh, why is it so expensive? I turned around and looked for a vending machine. Luckily, I found one. It's cheaper here than the juice I stared at earlier, I have to be thrifty. I have to be money wise for MinHyun.

After drinking the soda I bought, I went back to the hotel we're staying at and waited at the lobby for the next group, SHINee.

They're so nice too, despite of the fame and popularity. All of them are still down-to-earth, even the other artists earlier. They recognized me, yeah. Who wouldn't? I was planned to be the next member of F(x), just like Henry and ZhouMi of SuJu, but because something stupid happened, my dream faded away together with it.

We were easily done because they were so good with it, they're already familiar with the camera. Every angle was perfect. Especially Key? Gosh, I wouldn't be surprised.

I told them to change already because I'm done with them. They are shocked with how fast I did it, an hour and a half, I think.

The next on the list is EXO, I just shrugged it out. Professionalism is the first rule in business, and that's what I am going to implement with myself.

The members are so surprised to see me. Yes. This is the first time they will be seeing me after 4 years. I just smiled at them and talked to them like there's no gap between us, although all of us know that there's a very thick wall in the middle.

They were here since yesterday, I just came here early in the morning. I fixed a lot of things in the hospital and paid for the operation. And of course, I spent some time with MinHyun.

I guided them to the garden where we are doing the photoshoot. I told them to fall in line by height, just like students in school. Well, I'll be needing the proportion in the picture.

Looks like I'm going to have a problem with them. They have the most members, unlike the other groups earlier. I told them where they should be.

I'm proud of myself because I'm doing as great as I did with the artists earlier. If there's someone who's not comfortable, it's the great Suho.

"BaekHyun, I will be needing your eyesmile okay?" He nodded, "Suho!" I called.

I saw him stiffen, even the members did. They were all shocked because it's my first time to utter his name.

"Relax, okay?" I turned to the staff, "Raise the reflector higher, please?" Then I looked at EXO and gave them my widest smile, "EXO Saranghaja!" I shouted.

I started taking pictures of them, how can a boy group look as stunning as they are? I remembered that when I first saw them together, I knew they'll go this far. Who knows, maybe farther.

I put my camera down, "Suho! I need the natural smile!" He's getting into my nerves.

He's smiling like he's going to puke. I don't know if my presence is too much for him to take or he's just mocking me.

I started capturing their every move again. Good thing, Suho did better this time.

I was in the verge of throwing my camera into his face earlier when I saw him again. I just want him to feel the pain I felt when he left me hanging.

Then I noticed how much he looked like MinHyun.