spring day pt. 1 - k.th

i'm missing you,

kim taehyung, a friend of yours since you were just a little kid. he became distance after meeting a new person in his life, a new friend. you never mind him having a new one but you hope he doesn't forget you.

you don't like being left alone, ever since you were a child you're always by yourself until taehyung showed up. spring is around the corner and you and him always bond before the spring comes.

you woke up and it was just a normal day, you were not in the mood to attend school just to see your bestfriend hanging out with someone else and completely ignoring your existence.

but you had no choice knowing your parents will force you anyway. you rolled out of the bed and headed to the bathroom.

-

after getting ready, you went downstairs and headed to the kitchen to see your mom preparing breakfast.

"morning y/n."your mom greeted you and you took a sit and ate your breakfast.

for some reason you didn't have the appetite to eat, every morning taehyung would knock on the door to pick you up and even have breakfast with you. today was different.

you quickly headed out after finishing your food and bidding you goodbye to your mother, taking out the scarf taehyung gave you last spring and wore it. it's august but it felt like december because of the cold weather.

you missed taehyung accompanying you, you tried to get him out of your mind but it bothers you so much. so today you decided to have a word with him. as you enter you already spotted the two.

"bye tae!" his new friend wave at him and walks away leaving taehyung alone in his locker.

you took a deep breath before approaching him, hoping he'll notice you this time.

"uh, taehyung?" you gently tap on his shoulder making him looked at you.

"oh. hey"

"can we- talk?"

"about?"

"us."

taehyung chuckles. "y/n, there's nothing to talk about us. get over it." taehyung laughing gain few students attention.

"is it you who changed? or was it i who changed?"

"i hate the time went by like the friends you know, and when the trees went dry you grew so cold."

you hated him, the fact that he can simply threw away your friendship like that broke you. crying every single night thinking about him.

"do you hate me? you broke me."

"yes i do hate you, you broke me too not for one day i didn't think of you."

"i miss you but i'll forget your name it might hurt a bit less if you take the blame.."

he stayed silent, not even a single world came out from his mouth.

"you're my bestfriend."

you walk away from him, far away where he can't see you or hurt you again. you hated him, but how you missed him and wish he was beside you.

"sorry, y/n."

-

Boriing